Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

awww, thanks everyone, I've really wanted to show you some pics, so these are the early ones, as I've slightly changed the tank. The floating airstones are no more, one is poked through the drainage hole of a terracotta pot, so the bubbles come out of the front, and I've moved some plants around. I've just ordered some blue LED lights that are submergible, which should give a nice moonlight effect, I'll try and get some pics of that.

The tank is 120 gallons with 3 Shubs, one chocolate common, one nearly all white Sarasa Comet, and one gold Fantail, plus the Golden Weather Loach and a little shoal of White Clouds and Zebra Danios.

bw

cupoftea

Very cute fish indeed!! :)

Your fish are beautiful :)

Your fish look so good and healthy :) And your tank is looks great!

They are gorgeous! I also love your tank :) Thanks for sharing

Hello everyone!!Just wanted to share a picture of my Fry Tank.My babies are now 8 weeks old and growing so fast.I also added 3 panda corys recently :D

108-0820_AUT.jpg

Here's one of my baby taken today :)

107-0799_AUT.jpg

Just wanted to share...Thanks :rolleyes:

Edited by coyote ugly

What a cutie :heart

Those are really great pictures, your fish are beautiful. I know your enjoying your new camera. Those are awesome. I'm still waiting to get one.

Mom is a red telescope and dad's a ryukin :D When do they start to get color?Anyone know?

Here's a few pics of Shaggy and his new tankmate, Naz :heart :

Shaggy with his classic posture

shaggster.jpg

Naz and a young (also, new) Bushynose pleco thats upside down under the granite boulder

naz.jpg

Shaggy and Naz

shaggandnaz1.jpg

Note the lump on Shaggy's side. This lump was probably there from the time i got him, I may have just not noticed. Anyway, It grows in proportion to his body growth so i figure that its just a benign deformity.

Sorry the pics aren't all that good. I've just been soooo super busy lately that all i could do was snap a few. I promise more and better ones as Naz grows........ :D

Check out my new Tetra tank kit. The gravel and the plant don't come with the tank. B)

post-4108-1104975284.jpg

Guest unique

remarkable! I just love to see cute fish :heart

same here :(

Guest Kameira

Aw, cheese! I love 'em!

It's coincidental, because my little black moor's name was Shazzy... which is pretty close to Shaggy. Ah, the late Shazzy... poor little guy... or girl... whatever.

Keep taking pics! :heart

They are such lovely fish :rolleyes: I have 1 female blackmoor myself.How big is shaggy?

Thank you! I love him dearly!

Shaggy is a big boy. The last time i tried to check, he was just under ten inches long from nose to tail. Of course, this was the beginning of last year. He's grown since then even! :D

Naz is maybe 3 inches long from nose to tail.

Honestly, i'm hoping that Naz is a girl and i can breed them someday! Heh, I've already got a few babies reserved for a couple of members here if they ever do breed! :lol:

agreed with ^

As far as i know, coloration and when they get it varies from fish to fish. :idont

That is potentially a good mix of breeds. Imagine a ryukin with telescope eyes!Theres an excellent picture in Fancy Goldfish of such a creature. Definitely a cool looking goldie! That would be neat to see one of your babies turn out to be like that.

And your babies have a beautiful palace to grow into there! :heart

Very nice tank! And I really like the variety of your goldies! :D

Guest Kameira

:blink:

Yeah... *gasp* I CAN ONLY SEE PART OF THE PICTURE! :cry1

Awesome tank! Really!

Very clean and schooled. I sure wish i could keep plants in my tanks! No matter what i try, they get mowed down! :(

Ah well, I guess i can live vicariously through you and some others here! :rolleyes:

Guest Kameira

Am I wrong, or are they called demekins? I adore demekins. :heart