Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

Wow those are some awsome looking fish, very pretty! You oranda would make my Walter look tiny, he's around 4", and no were near as good looking:) Reiko tail is so cool looking, very eay catching;) Congrats on the gorgeous fishies!

Guest Ravyn

Thanks. :) Everyone keeps telling me Reiko will lose her black and turn orange, but so far it just hasn't happened. The only change besides her getting bigger since I got her is the orange spot getting only very slightly larger. That's it.

I hope she stays that coloring forever :)

:heart Wonderful! Absolutely gorgeous! I understand the excitement of finally being able to show everyone your pride and joy goldies. It's great isn't it? :D Once again, gorgeous fish! :wub:

bright red, beautiful.

I found an old pic of my 2 ryukins when they were still in my 15 g tank.I thought I'd share it with you guys to see the difference :D

20041019_1116_0000.jpg

They look funny in that pic.This was around september.They were both about 2"

109-0910_AUT.jpg

This pic I took last april.They still like to be side by side :D They are now both 5"

When I first got Kin chan,half of his body was black and now he completely lost it.But he's still gorgeous :rolleyes: Thanks!

one more :D

109-0907_AUT.jpg

Guest calico4

They are soo cute! :heart I like the one that is black and yellow, but the rest of them are pretty:)

-calico

Thanks :) he completely lost his black though as you could see in the last pic.The black lipstick on his mouth is all that's left :D

Guest Phreno

WOw, a cool name came to mind. Shiik, pronounced "sheek". I dunno, maybe it's stupid, like me. :/

Thnx!!!

I feel loved! :heart

Thanks Danielle :lol:

Cathy, do you have the full picture of your Chilly Willy? It looks very special...I know it is gone now.

Here's a link of the thread I started when he died.I posted pics of Chilly there.

Chilly Willy

:yeah: Thanks for the suggestion, I have already decided on the name Sash. I liked your idea & will keep it in mind for future goldies!!

(You shouldn't refer to yourself as stupid!! nope, never never! Ha, that's the Mom comin' out in me!! )

Happy Goldies!

Lol ' the 2nd pic of Kin Chan :rofl it looks like he is smiling lol

I like that pic of Reiko :D Oh and she/he isn't a comet it's actually a american shubunkin, you can see the calico tail and some orange spots...

:D:lol:

Guest Ravyn

Oh, cool. :) I thought she might be a shubunkin when I first got her, but all the pictures I have seen of shubunkin they look more like calicos, with sprinklings of pepper black spots instead of solid markings.

Thanks!

There's no such thing as an ugly fish. The non-traditional ones are just "interesting." :D

Guest Esareh
i love how the orange is covering just that top section. looks like hes been spray painted like that. dont know about the name though, maybe dash.

325571[/snapback]

:blink: scarry! My oranda has the same markings and his name is flash! lol

Oh, cool. :) I thought she might be a shubunkin when I first got her, but all the pictures I have seen of shubunkin they look more like calicos, with sprinklings of pepper black spots instead of solid markings.

Thanks!

327882[/snapback]

No probs :) Some times calico can get an all white body with just afew calico patterns...

I can see you took the first pic of them 2 with a mobile phone(Look @ that reflection :D )