Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

me going crazy after i clean too many tanks...ROFL :blink:

mecrazy.jpg

i have no clue who took this pic, but I thought it appropriate here :rofl

Edited by smack536

very beautiful, but it looks a little crowded from the plants.

Hi everyone :) Just wanted to introduce my new addition,a calico ryukin.I got him 3 weeks ago and did good on his quarantine.He is finally settled with my 3 frys in a 40 gallon tank.He's about 6~7 cm still pretty small.He/she does not have a name yet so if you have any suggestions it would be great!Thanks :)

110-1073_AUT.jpg

What a cutie!! :D hmm. I think my brain is already asleep, but I'll post a name if I think of one! :bounce

:krazy: I hear ya w/the tank cleaning. I have a disproportionately big left arm thanks to my Home Depot 5-gallon bucket :P Usually I get frizzy 'tired hairs' that fly around my temples, only when I'm cleaning my aquarium..

Thanks eatbubbles :) Lucky your brain's just asleep,I think mine's dead :blink::rofl2 I can't think of a single name that will suit him/her :huh:

That is a cute pic :D I love your oranda :heart He has the cutest face :lol:

Oh, that one was cute, I like calicos. Is there anything characteristic with him/her? Some behavior or color that you can make a name of?

He/she is a cutie :heart:D and that ryukin looks abit like my chloe :)

Very cute fish you have there. I must say when you take some more shots you will have to submit them for Gf of the week.

OH what a face!! I love the calicos, they are always so different.

Thanks everyone :) I love calicos too...

Is there anything characteristic with him/her? Some behavior or color that you can make a name of?

I think he's shy or he is just scared of my frys :blink: He is constantly being pushed by either Simon or AJ when feeding time.

Brilliant picture!

I love it :lol:

please can you post more pics of them so we get a 'proper' look at them both? :)

Your fish are fantastic! Really beautiful looking fishies!

I think you've taken some great pics there :D

Awww, such a cute face. :rolleyes:

I think something like ....

'Shy guy'

'Precious'

'Bob'

:blink: oh sorry, they aren't very good, but it is almost midnight and I've had a hectic day, and basically i'm no good at choosing names! :lol:

Lance... looks like a Lance to me.. because it will prolly end up being a girl.... XD

I have no idea why, but the name Pogo or Poco came to mind. Don't ask why, the fish just looks like a Poco to me. :D:P

I know i was having a bit of trouble there... It just wouldn't load Oh well

Guest Morten33

I have been thinking about getting a digital camera for awhile.

And now that I have beautiful fish that I want to take pictures of, I REALLY want a camera. I usually use just the disposable cameras and get the pics on a disc so I can email them if I want. But these cameras DO NOT work well for taking pics of my fish in their tank. Can anyone give me suggestions on what type/kind of digital camera I should get? I don't know a lot about them, so if I at least knew what I was looking for in one that would help a lot. I am looking for something in the $100 - $150 range...is that even possible? I know I have seen some on eBay for around that price, but again I have know idea what kind of digital I?m looking for? Any help or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated!!!!! :yeah:

Emily

Okay, I'm no expert, but for taking pictures of fish, and anything really, you want optical zoom and megapixels. Whenever you look at a digital camera, there will always be a tag or something stating both of these. 3x optical zoom is normal, pretty good. The more megapixels, the better! That controls how sharp the image can be. Three is normal, but five is great. This usually can't be accomplished at a store for under $200, but ebay probly has some good deals. I have the exact same problem with my photos. I took some pictures, but they were so blurry you couldn't even tell there was a fish there, let alone admire it! I know all this because I want to get a digital camera too, and my dad's coaching me (he used to be a photographer). :rolleyes:

Guest Morten33

What kind of camera do you use for these pics?

It's a little digital Pentax Optio. It's not one of the new ones, but I still think it's pretty good. :)