Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

I used to have a celestial :) they're very cute, I don't have him anymore, But yours is a little bigger than mine was (chubbier), I think I found out why he died on me, he wasn't getting enough food :cry1

I can't wait to see new pictures.... :heart:heart

thankls everyone, i'm glad you like my fishies, i love them very much. jacky, i do love the ranchus i just think they are real cute little fatties. oh and your fish are adorable they are so cute. how old do you think my ranchu is he or she?? are about three inches long. mariocrazy, the only fish that has a name is my first ranchu i got which is the bug one and he's called ranchi, i have only owned these fish for 5 weeks, the large ranchue for 5 weeks and the baby bubble eyes and the celestial for 9 days, and the baby ranchu for 4 days. so i'm yet to name all of my babies, so if anyone can think of some good names i'm happy to use them to name my fish babies.lol. oh and mario my tanks are only tiny, one is 22lt and the other is 20lt, we live with my mum and dad at the moment so we dont have much room but in four months i'm moving into my own newly built house

and i'll have my big 6ft paid off by then, so they have a nice new big home to look forward to, i also cant wait to get my own place :D . hi david, yes you must make sure celestials get food, i have my babie in with my two bubble eye babies, and they are such guts, and i always have to make sure celestial gets food, they just have such bad eye sight, but my bubble eyes are real scavengers.lol.

:D

Hi Mario Crazy, very nice pictures of your fish. Bert will come around, just keep offering him food with your fingers. My common is finally starting to come up to my hand now. I've been working with him everyday. My fantails are all over me when I put my hand in the tank. I hand feed my little black moor every day to make sure he gets enough. There is pictures of my porch pond posted in the pond section now if you still want to see it.

:happydance

ya puggirl, ranchu seems to be so cute! :D

just love them so much. take good care of them! ;)

hi mariocrazy,

bright fish you got there. ;)

i haven tried hand feeding before but they sure knows that its feeding time once i go near the tank with food on my hands. :)

Guest Farnsworth_&_Westchester

He looks like such a darling in this picture!

Farnsworth.jpg

That's cute. It should be pic of the week :D !

:D Nice Pic!

Guest iPodGirl

I love the celestial! I haven't seen many of those around here..

any chance of a celestial closeup picture in the near future?

Hey Jacky!

Thanks .... I :heart my fish! :D

you have to try and hand feed, it's totally AWESOME!!!

I had never tried before I joined Koko's .... I didnt even know you could! :o

Only Goldie will hand feed at the moment, but Bert is really getting more used to me as well .......

Let me knw how you get on if you try!

Mariocrazzzzzzzzzy

:yeah:

oh those cute little fat babies just rush towards me like a torpedo and started chewing on the food and my fingers too! :lol:

kinda itchy at the begining but get used to it soon.

hey, try a small amount on your hand and watch them fight over food :rofl

repeat once food is snatched away and see them rushing over to you again when you put your hand in the water... :rolleyes:

Thanks Puggirl. I'm glad you like my fish :D

Jacky, Goldie will feed from my hand, but I only had Bert a couple of weeks, so he is still a bit shy of me, but at least he doesn't hide behind the rock now!!!

I will keep trying with him.

I :heart your tank and fish.

Have you ever used gravel and do you find it easier to keep clean with no gravel?

Mariocrazzzzzzzzzzzzy

:yeah:

Cool fishies Mario crazzzzyyyyy :lol: , When I first got my nemo he was like your bert too but he also had amonia burns and it took a really long time for them to go away! My fish was an all black color but now he is a bright orange like your other fish, his frayed fins took about 2 months to go away. When I first got him he was about 3 in. long including his tail but right now his body is at 7.5 and his tail alone is an in. long. Great to see that finally someone is on this board that is around my age(everyone's older :( )

What a cutie. That face is adorable.