Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gunbunnyj

New Fish Baby!

So I went to Big Al's this weekend, and of course I found another goldy I couldn't live without and had to bring home with me. Apparently my new favorites are ryukins since they're the ones I seem to fall for now. I loved this guys colors though. It sort of reminds me of a clown fish. I need suggestions for a name though so if you have some I'd love to hear them. I was sort of thinking about Kabuki since he looks like he painted his face, but please feel free to chime in and give suggestions.

Right Side

fish075-1.jpg

Left Side

fish068-1.jpg

Very nice :heart

I like his pattern, it's really different.

Pretty guy...nice and healthy.. :)

aww he's gorgeous!

Aww what a cutie you found. Can't wait to see him grow up in your care.

I really like that red on him/her, very nice fish!!!

Great find...I'm jealous.

Thanks for all the comments guys. :heart

I know. I wasn't even planning on getting a fish but his colors were just so interesting. :exactly

Aww what a cutie you found. Can't wait to see him grow up in your care.

Awww! Thanks. You're so nice. :heart

That is a very beautiful fish! The coloration reminds me of a jikin color, with all that red in its fins.

Big Al's, huh? That place is a temptation, even if you don't have any goldfish. Although I heard from a friend that the one in Florida had closed its goldfish section and put some reptiles or what not there. Outragious! :rolleyes: He had the most gorgeous goldfish there.

If that is the one you went to, I guess they have their goldies back. Or is there another one in FL? :unsure:

That is a very beautiful fish! The coloration reminds me of a jikin color, with all that red in its fins.

Big Al's, huh? That place is a temptation, even if you don't have any goldfish. Although I heard from a friend that the one in Florida had closed its goldfish section and put some reptiles or what not there. Outragious! :rolleyes: He had the most gorgeous goldfish there.

Not true. They have put some reptiles in there but they still have about 8 tanks full of goldfish. They had some very lovely guys that were about 10" for $60.

That is good to hear! I just loved it there with all the saltwater tanks, the big shark tanks, and especially that one tank where about a dozen colorful discus were swimming about. Plus their plant section, and that gigantic indoor pond, are just to die for!

That is good to hear! I just loved it there with all the saltwater tanks, the big shark tanks, and especially that one tank where about a dozen colorful discus were swimming about. Plus their plant section, and that gigantic indoor pond, are just to die for!

I know! :exactly I love the pond. They have a bunch of giant koi in there right now and if you put your fingers in the water they try to eat your hand. They're so cute and make me wish I had a pond......and like $700 for one of the big koi.

I saw this one huge pure white koi for 1600 dollars. It was beautiful. Stunning finnage and these unbelievable whiskers haha. I woulda named him gandalf. But that's beside the point lol

Gandalph, huh? There is a true LOTR fan speaking! :rofl3

Lovely color on your fish. I am especially taken by the way the red color on his left side making it look as though it's wearing a mask!

j-pond, don be sad... Life still need to carry on... ((hug hug))

when you are "recovered", go get some nice fishes. We are waiting for your new fishes.... ;)

gunbunnyj, the fish colour is beautiful... good catch!