Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Loomis

Procrastination Is My Middle Name

Yes thats me I tend to wait too long. So heres a picture o my newest addition Kemchi. I have since taken a few of the other guys in the tank since my youngest has been home from school all week sick.

http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn315/A...ept82008036.jpg

http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn315/A...ept82008038.jpg

http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn315/A...ept82008037.jpg

He seems to have made himself at home.

Edited by Loomis

Congrats on the beautiful baby. That's what I really want right now. God I wish I had the money too buy one of those from him. :Congrats:

What a beauty, and so are the others. I thought I had to wait until Christmas to see Kemchi. :heart

Well about time! Thought we were going to have to send a Goon Squad armed with Koko Sticks after you. An absolutely Gorgeous fish!

Beautiful...Kemchi looks wonderful...I loved all the puppy faces in there :heart ..gorgeous collection.. :):Congrats:

Well about time! Thought we were going to have to send a Goon Squad armed with Koko Sticks after you. An absolutely Gorgeous fish!

Ahh I see how you guys are! :wa Yeah I don't know why I'm so lazy about pictures because the fish aren't camera shy at all and it can be fun when I get going. Thanks for the kind replies. He is definitely the last one till I upgrade again in about a year. We'll see how long he keeps his black. I do have very hard,high ph water which I hear is good. So Jed when are you getting Kemchi's twin :ehh

Ahh I see how you guys are! :wa Yeah I don't know why I'm so lazy about pictures because the fish aren't camera shy at all and it can be fun when I get going. Thanks for the kind replies. He is definitely the last one till I upgrade again in about a year. We'll see how long he keeps his black. I do have very hard,high ph water which I hear is good. So Jed when are you getting Kemchi's twin :ehh

I'm trying! I want Kemchi, not his twin lol

I'm trying! I want Kemchi, not his twin lol

Hehe, he seems to like it here pretty well, he's surrounded by 5 females, so he's gotta be in heaven. I could have bought him a sister but got a UV and another xp3. Talk about self restraint. Whats funny is I didn't say anything to anyone here at home and waited to see how long it would take for anyone to notice Kemchi when I first got him. No one noticed. That means I can sneak more in here after I sneak in the 180. Plus its not like the fish are hiding, the tank is in my living room.

You've got a nice ranchu on your hands! Great solid black too. He's also got quite the wen going on him :) .

I really wanna buy a goldfish from one of those auctions, but I'd feel so bad for Fiona, a little nnnn fish. She's definitely one of the most beautiful fish from a retail store like that I've ever seen, but I think that might be too big a difference. For now, I'm happy with Fiona though :) .

What part of the Paciffic North West do you live in Loomis? I live in Oregon.

Edited by Bubbleboy

I have an oranda and tele from smart*pet and love them just as much as my ranchus that I pay a little more for. I live in the Tri Cities,WA. Which part of Oregon are you at?

Such a beautiful black ranchu. Nice solid black, good curve. Congrats !!!

Thanks, I am really happy with this guy. I'm looking forward to seeing him grow old in my tank. I'm curious to see if he grows anymore.

Thanks, I am really happy with this guy. I'm looking forward to seeing him grow old in my tank. I'm curious to see if he grows anymore.

I hope he grows into 9" fish... This is one of the problem buying big fish. You don't know the history of the fish and age. But I am hopping the best for you. Good luck..

I have an oranda and tele from smart*pet and love them just as much as my ranchus that I pay a little more for. I live in the Tri Cities,WA. Which part of Oregon are you at?

Willamette Valley. Very rainy :) haha

He is the cutest :heart Gorgeous. Congrats and more pics please :D

wow!

what a beauty!

Ajno, I would love to see pictures of the others. Who is the white and calico there? They are adorable as well.

Ajno, I would love to see pictures of the others. Who is the white and calico there? They are adorable as well.

:exactly ...

And Ajno...has anyone noticed Kemchi yet???..its funny no one realized..you sure can sneak in a 180 easily.. :D

I had to tell them. I think hubby would notice a bigger tank because of the bigger visa bill..... I'l post pics of the other later like tomorrow if there's time. Busy putting up xmas lights and getting ready for class.