Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Black oranda

Canada :)

Guest Adri

Wow, there are a lot of Cape Bretoners here. Well, three, but that seems like a lot. :) I'm a Cape Bretoner living in New Brunswick.

Guest jake n bake

hey i live in canada to, i live in brampton ontario and i got fish hey sup lol.

Wow, no Canadians have posted here in way too long a time. Well, I'm living in Kelowna, B.C., but I was born in Regina, Sask., grew up in Winnipeg, lived in Antigonish, N.S. for 3 years and now I'm here. Has anyone been enjoying the Winter Olympics besides me?? ;)

Am I ever!!! I have Olympic fever, I don't want them to end. I already have tonight and Sunday night reserved for Hockey ;)

Wow, there are a lot of Cape Bretoners here. Well, three, but that seems like a lot. :) I'm a Cape Bretoner living in New Brunswick.

I"m a Caper toooo, I was born and raised in Glace Bay, NS now living in Ontario but moving home in 2012...you can remove a Caper from Cape Breton, but can't you can't take Cape Breton from the Caper........

I know lots of Capers! You're the best :)

I am living in New Brunswick have been for about 13 years. I have lived around the country in Vancouver, Ottawa, and Halifax. It's a great place to live eh? smile.gif

For sure! Jim and I are going to travel across the country by train for our honeymoon next summer, we can't wait!

Didn't even know there was a Canadian thread! Born and raised in southern Manitoba, always an hour from anywhere interesting :)

So, I shop online at petsandponds.com, mops.ca and big al's, any other good Canadian sites or international that ship cheap? Also, any places that ship fish to rural locations? I've been lucky, there's a great store in Brandon to buy tanks and fish, but I'm always looking for that next dream fish ;)

www.fishsempai.com carries things like buff-it-up that you can't usually find on those other sites. I believe they ship fish but I'm not sure how that works.

hheeeyy!!! uniting canada i seee!!! :D

hellos from toronto!!

and fyi... 14 gold medals under canadas belt.. how pro is that ! XD

I was born in Yorkton Sask, but lived most of my life in and around Winnipeg.

I've been back in the Yorkton area now for several years but still get back

to Winnipeg fairly often.

I was at Nestors and Pet Traders just last month. I was pretty impressed with

the selection at Nestors. :D

Does anyone know of a good place to order plants online? I'm thinking moss balls and a couple of other plants.