Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shuvo

Eggs Eggs Eggs Eggs Eggs Eggs Eggs Eggs Eggs Eggs.........

today i great thing happen to me after coming from my class i was taking rest than i saw my male fantail n female oranda which i kept in a 5 gallon plastic tub was doing weird stuff.1st i didn't know wat they were doing coz i thought this chase is just to mate as human hav sex :rolleyes: .and spawing is when the female lays n male spray milt on them.i was bis confuse on that :unsure: .so i tookthem out kept the female n male in my 45 gallon tank with my pearlscales.and that spawning stuff was going n going but stupid me i couldnt understand.later at 3 am after talking with my fiance :heart i kept the phone n said her to wake me up at 8 coz i hav a quiz.than i was looking at the fishes :gfish: and saw that the 5gallon tup was too much cloudy n bit dirty so i started to clean it.i was pouring the water all on a sudden i saw eggs :o in there i quickly stop pouring the water it was like 2inch high(water level)i took it bak to my room.i couldnt say da eggs was fertile or not so i took out all my males one by one and startedto hand spawn them.seriously i never saw my gf produicing this much milt in my life speacially that fat male fan tain.till that time the chase after my the female was stoped by da all males.so i took my 3black moors ,3 pearlscales,1 fanetail, 2 orandas, 1 red cap one by from all my tanks and starder to hand spawn them in that 2 inch high water in my 5 gallon tank.i was doing it carefully.i was just spraying the milt over the eggs.later i slowly mix the water n milt in the water with my hand.and took tap water and filled ther tank.gave 2 air sone lines.this my my story of stupidity which happens few hours ago,so pray for me guys...

few quistion :):help:

it was bout 100eggs may b.will it gonna b any problem that i gave milt of so many fishes(black moor,pearlscale,oranda,fantail,oranda).... :)santa

wat might b the effect means waht type ok fishes could i get..... :glare:

how long it will gonna take them to hatch....... :r030:

wat more should i hav to do by this time :)

i want a black oranda or a oranda with scales like pearlscale could i get it..is there any chance,,,,coz i used so many males so i think i hav a chance r8 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ps.the male n female was saparated from the tub after laying the eggs...... coz i didnt knew theres still eggs in there.so it was fertile before but still as i gave those fish milt will there gonna b any prob...plz plz let me know

regards

nahid

:rofl ..LOVE the title !!

it will take 3-4 days for them to hatch .They will hatch faster in warmer water ..which can cause underdevelopment ..so try not to make it too warm ..they will not need to eat for another 4 days as they will eat the remains of the eggs sac ...I am going to post a few topics that should answer most of your Q's

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...ic=68289&hl

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...showtopic=41521

I hope these topics help...

thans hi-d

i want a black oranda or a oranda with scales like pearlscale could i get it..is there any chance,,,,coz i used so many males so i think i hav a chance r8 rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

n the eggs were mostly fertile before i notice.but still i added some exta fish milt to get black oranda ...just crossing my fingers

thans hi-d

i want a black oranda or a oranda with scales like pearlscale could i get it..is there any chance,,,,coz i used so many males so i think i hav a chance r8 rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

n the eggs were mostly fertile before i notice.but still i added some exta fish milt to get black oranda ...just crossing my fingers

You might you might not ...it will be hard to tell for a while ..I have pearlscale/ranchu cross ..my fry are 5 months old ..or older and I have yet to see pearlscale scales ..but it might still develope I'm not sure...Black is usually the longest colour to develope ,calicos the earliest...( that I have noticed in my short experience anyways)..

congrats on the eggs :D

thank hi-d...i really want a blac oranga...crossing my fingers.....my dad took my cam with him for somedays.that y couldnt upload any pic.i will keep upgrading...

its bout three days n i m out of luck...i donno wat to do..i couldnt see any single fry yet not even any eyes or black spot in the eggs....i m still tense bout how man eggs r fertile....coz i relly cant differ ther them.... :(:(:unsure::unsure::(

its bout three days n i m out of luck...i donno wat to do..i couldnt see any single fry yet not even any eyes or black spot in the eggs....i m still tense bout how man eggs r fertile....coz i relly cant differ ther them.... :(:(:unsure::unsure::(

give it a few more ...are the eggs sticky and clear ..or white ..and eggs that have been milted usually sticks to somthing and becomes clear looking not white

Edited by hi-d

wee those r sticky for sure but cant say its clear....white.i saw few which has clear layer n small white spot in it.n some r fully white...can u give some pic pointing the fertile n non fertile eggs.in sorsa`s pic i couldnt understand which r fertile n which r not...

Hmmmmm I am not sure if I can find any pics ..but the white will be...well pretty white ..noticably white ..the clear will be clear not crystal clear but not white ...I think possibly the ones with a clear layer with white spots could be fungas ..I would take those ones out ..

still no luck...i think they r not fertile..

did i suppose to put the air stone in full force or slow coz mine was slow...

may b this time i failed

but i put 2male oranda n one female oranda in 15 gallon tank change the water daily full 100% (water filter is also attach)n in another 5 gallon plastic tub i hav one male bubble eye n one female bubble eye....also change the water dailt

that time i wasnt thinking of them but now in this to i will work hard to get nice fries,,,,

end of many days no luck so i let my female blackmoor n male oranda eat da fggs atlest they will get nice protin

dats okey this time hopefully hihihi yap dey liked it