Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bubbles

My 35 Gallon With My Goldies And My 10 Gallon Tropical

There is nothing I find more relaxing these days than lying back and watching my fish swimming about their tanks when I wake up first thing in the morning or before I head off to bed. Its peaceful and they give me a sense of purpose. I love them.

This is the home of my three goldies. One large calico ryukin I called Apple, a small calico Ryukin I called Strawberry, and a small red cap oranda I called Pocky. It is a 35 gallon and has been running since I was in grade seven, which is about seven years ago now since I became very interested in aquatic life and I rescued a tiny red cap oranda from death.. my younger cousin was keeping him in a one gallon, and wanted to get rid of him, so I took him into my own hands and found this site and bought a 10 gallon and everything for it. Couldnt have done it without the help is this site, I guess I never totally thanked you guys, thought I would throw that in there.

I will take pictures of the guys later tonight I think and post them in the goldfish photo section if anyone is interested. :)

n662010783_1066598_2696.jpg

and here is my fairly new tropical tank.. started running it maybe just over half a year ago. Home of five neon tetras and a dwarf frog I picked up yesterday. I might be looking at getting some male fancy guppies tonight. I will post pictures if I do. :)

n662010783_1066599_3039.jpg

and here is my new beta I picked up yesterday! My other one passed away after having him a few years sadly. He seems quite at home though, a bubble nest has already started to be built after a couple of hours only.

n662010783_1066600_3475.jpg

I might have a job in the fish section at this pet store I used to work at two years ago, I am very excited. They never let females work out front, but I might be the first one since opening years ago. I have bought my fish there for years, and I was a hard worker when I worked in the back with the puppies, birds, and rodents. Wish me luck!

Your tanks all look great and so clean. Nice set ups.

Your tanks are both very pretty. Love the Betta and would like to see pics of the others.

love the look of your tanks! the gravel in the betta tank kinda bugs me though, not because it's ugly, but when it comes to betta tanks i like the design to be somewhat drab, that way the colors of the betta seem that much more colorful....but that's just me.

love the look of your tanks! the gravel in the betta tank kinda bugs me though, not because it's ugly, but when it comes to betta tanks i like the design to be somewhat drab, that way the colors of the betta seem that much more colorful....but that's just me.

I think the gravel looks cool because it contrast to the color of the fish. ^_^

kewl tanks

They all look really nice

are the plants real in the ten gallon?