Sign in to follow this  
Guest staceyjo

? For Koko Or Rachel Or Anyone..sorry...

5 posts in this topic

Guest staceyjo

ok guys i know its been a while since i asked anything...but here it goes... my rypbkin...sp? piglet need peas at least every other day if not every day... he is in the tank with my other goldies... now mind you no one in there minds but is it healthy to feed that many peas to them or do i absoultly have to move him... when i remove him he stresses because he loves being around the other goldies... what should i do... stress him to keep him healthy...(he has a severe swim bladder problem, had surgery once but it didnt help much) or do i deprive the others by only feeding peas every other day if not more often depending on his reaction? :huh:

Guest Rachel

Hye Stacey! It's great to see you back! :D

I think it would be alright to feed them peas every day. If it seems like they are getting too many, maybe move him, but i think it would be alright.

Hi staceyjo, nice to see you again. :)

Feeding peas every other day to all the goldies is fine, as long as you make sure they get plenty of good quality' meaty' foods on the others to keep up the protein. No need to move your afflicted one out.

Hope this helps. :)

Guest staceyjo

well thanks for the fast reply and hi rachel...missed talking with you... just been busy and all and all had healthy fish...lol, well i try and sneak some other foods...(ricks food, bloodworms...ect... ) in to the tank with hopes he dont get over there to fast...( for a fat fart, he sure can swim fast...lol) but all and all it works ok if he starts to get a lil floaty i just have to hand feed him some peas... im starting to think hes addicted to them...its almost like he thinks well im hungry time to float, mom will bring me my peas...lol

Guest Rachel

"Hi, My name's Piglet and I'm a pea addict" :lol: