Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
love-rabbit-fish

My New Ranchu!

This is my ranchu ...or lionhead that I got from Pets_Mart on Monday. She was in their hospital tank for a few weeks and they kept her in hold for me. :) I been waiting on for a ranchu(or lionhead) since forever LOL!! I was so excited when I saw her! :heart

She's orange and white, about 3.5 - 4 inches long (body), and about 2.5 inches wide. She is so darn cute! I love her cheeks :heart and I love her too :wub:

DSC02299.jpg

DSC02146.jpg

DSC02157.jpg

DSC02238.jpg

DSC02252.jpg

DSC02288.jpg

DSC02276.jpg

DSC02286.jpg

DSC02297.jpg

She likes to make funny faces LOL!

DSC02151.jpg

DSC02231.jpg

Whatcha think of her ? :D

Edited by love-rabbit-fish

I just want to pinch his/her little cheeks.

Guest Oranda's R HxC

OH MY OH MY OH MY!! SOOO CUTE! IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS STICKING OUT ITS TOUNGUE WITH THAT ORANGE/RED!!! :o

What an adorable ranchu! (I think, just going by the tail tuck, I'm no expert). I wish my local pets mart got fish in like that, they usually only have poorly looking fantails and orandas.

What a cutie!!! The wen reminds me of my old girl Elaine. Congrats :D

I just want to pinch his/her little cheeks.

LOL! Thanks! I do too :D

OH MY OH MY OH MY!! SOOO CUTE! IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS STICKING OUT ITS TOUNGUE WITH THAT ORANGE/RED!!! :o

Thanks Kayla! :D

Absolutely beautiful! Love the "lipstick" smear,lol.

Thanks! LOL!

What an adorable ranchu! (I think, just going by the tail tuck, I'm no expert). I wish my local pets mart got fish in like that, they usually only have poorly looking fantails and orandas.

Thanks Nomi! :D This is the first time I saw a ranchu/lionhead at my local pets mart :)

Oh, my gosh...she is so sweet! I can't believe you found this adorable Ranch at Pets*Mart...

Ohhh my god....wat a gorgeous baby...awwwww...its all in her cheeks...very very beautiful scales...and awesome face....very cute... :heart:heart:heart

A nice one. I am kinda surprise that Pe-t marts carries such a decent quality ranchu.

A nice one. I am kinda surprise that Pe-t marts carries such a decent quality ranchu.

Agree. U must've paid quite a bit in obtaining her :)

What a cutie!!! The wen reminds me of my old girl Elaine. Congrats :D

Thanks! :)

Oh, my gosh...she is so sweet! I can't believe you found this adorable Ranch at Pets*Mart...

Thanks Chrissy!! :D

Ohhh my god....wat a gorgeous baby...awwwww...its all in her cheeks...very very beautiful scales...and awesome face....very cute... :heart:heart:heart

Thank you! :heart I need to take a video of her for ya'll, her cheeks jiggle a bit when she swims LOL!!

Thanks Fred! That means alot to me :D She was the first ranchu I have ever seen at Pet_Marts, I couldn't say no to her LOL! She's actually the first ranchu I seen in human. She was the only ranchu in the store LOL

Great photo. :painting:

Thanks! :)

Agree. U must've paid quite a bit in obtaining her :)

Thanks!

She was listed for $30 , but I have a gift card for $25 at pets_mart, so technically I only paid $5 for her LOL :yeah: Not a bad deal ;)

Guest Squeaky

She's lovely :D My local shop only ever has really juvenile ranchus, so you never know what sort of quality you get... and I'm pretty sure none of them turn out as adorable as yours! *Envy*

Awwww...lovely cheeks...I have never seen a ranchu in person myself..and Pets-Mart having that is really not a regular occurrence..I would have never resisted this baby ever...you must be so exited...a wonderful cute baby... :heart

She's lovely :D My local shop only ever has really juvenile ranchus, so you never know what sort of quality you get... and I'm pretty sure none of them turn out as adorable as yours! *Envy*

aww, thanks!! :heart I'm sure you will find your perfect ranchu one day! :heart

Awwww...lovely cheeks...I have never seen a ranchu in person myself..and Pets-Mart having that is really not a regular occurrence..I would have never resisted this baby ever...you must be so exited...a wonderful cute baby... :heart

Thanks JC! :D it was impossible to leave her behind lol

Edited by love-rabbit-fish

wow wat a wen!

she sure is active

What a nice ranchu you have there. I am totally surprised it came from Pets marts I wished our Pets marts carried nice quality fish.

ohmygosh An!! She is BEAUTIFUL :heart !!! Looks like a prizewinner to me. Fabulous shape and GORGEOUS colors. And such a sweet face. Congratulations on your long awaited dream fish hun :exactly

That was an awesome find. The ccccc by me had a yellow and black calico ranchu/lionhead that was missing an eye. It was about 3-4 inches in lengh. If my tank wasn't full I would have bought it. Congrats on the new fish. She/he is cute.