bbleeye!

MVC-644F.jpg

MVC-652F.jpg

MVC-663F.jpg

Red Cap!

MVC-661F.jpg

MVC-658F.jpg

MVC-655F.jpg

sorry some pics are a little blurry.they move so fast!

Good grief you must have a HUGE tank at least 125 gallons for all those little ones. So cute.

Guest Oranda's R HxC

How bigs your tank? mann what cutie piess <3 :]

How awesome, they both look like great fish! (I thought that the title said you had 12 new fish. lol).

congrats! They're adorable!

Looking good!

I have a 65 gal.well i moved four fishes out and moved the new ones in.i put a shubunkin,pleco,lionhead,and a comet to my pond.so i have eight fishies in there right now and i do alot of water changes to fix the water levels so my fishies are healthy.is this fine?or do i move more to the pond cause wen they get bigger i just move them to the pond anyways.and my count on my profile said 10 cause i counted my fish in the pond not my dads.(mostly the fish in there are his but he has alot of comets and commons and my fishies) :) ill change the count so it doesnt confuse people.

Guest Benedict

i like your red cap.. superb red.. ^^ nice nice fishes you have. :)

they look great

thanks i never thought i would get a RED cap oranda cuz i always thought they were weird but this one i had to have. and same with bubble eyes cuz they are fragile.

Guest Oranda's R HxC

Move like three into the pond cause its messed up to have a overstocked tank. They are always running into eachother. So yeah move three into the pond, how many fish are in the pond and how bigs the pond though? Like is the pond big enough to add the three more you need to?

Move like three into the pond cause its messed up to have a overstocked tank. They are always running into eachother. So yeah move three into the pond, how many fish are in the pond and how bigs the pond though? Like is the pond big enough to add the three more you need to?

yeah its huge!!!! i think i can add more!but most of my fish are small and dont but into each other right now. i switch them out when they are big enough.

oh forgot i named the oranda "The Brain" and the bubble eye "Pinky" lol!!!!oranda cuz its wen looks like a brain and pinky cuz they are buddies! :)

:Congrats::newfish Love the red cap. Love the names as well. Edited by Powerdragon