hardyhaha010.jpg

hardyhaha009.jpg

hardyhaha008.jpg

hardyhaha007.jpg

hardyhaha005.jpg

hardyhaha004.jpg

Enjoy~!

What a bunch of cuties. :)

I love Trinkets color, all of your fish are soo sparkling cute. Their faces are to die for. :)

Awwww they all look great :heart

Lily is adorable, I'll bet she's going to grow into one big beautiful girl.

Great shots and they are all beautiful but I still just love Lilly!

I <3 ur oranda! its so cute!

I agree they are all cuties but Lilly is my favorite.. She is very nice looking! (Then again I just go crazy for orandas lol)

Now that I see Trinket from that angle, I definitely have to say she's a fantail, but OMG! I LOVE her platinum color! They're all beauties! You have every right to be so proud!

Guest Kayla's Goldfish

Figures! I still love her anyways though she has a great personality. And thanks! These were alll taken in natural lighting so thats her real color, she has some spots on her though if you look closely you can see? Is that going to have her change color or is she going to lose it? Is there anyway to tell? Also, yes. Lily is my absoloute love and favorite (SHH) of the hole tank by far. She has the most friendly personality and I think she is beautiful.

Trinket her colouration is fantastic :painting: She looks like she is made of silver :D

What great pictures. I keep thinking I should get mine out and get some really good pictures that way. But to lazy lol.

I must admit that they're all very cute, but I have to confess I just love the 2 black moors :D .

Shes got an impressive coloring. I just love your Oranda :heart

I must admit that they're all very cute, but I have to confess I just love the 2 black moors :D .

Coming from the guy who is planning to get 2 black moors for the 30 gal, that is no surprise ;)

Coming from the guy who is planning to get 2 black moors for the 30 gal, that is no surprise ;)

Oops, caught red-handed :krazy: .

Guest Kayla's Goldfish

LOL thank you! One of my moores (Allegra) is beginning to look more developed and less babyish (More finnage, etc.)but Aida, still looks like a little baby hahah. I thought Trinkets color was kinda common? There were loads of them when I got her. Oh and yes, I love Lilly! She's just :) soo beatiful I am so happy with her personality too. If I ever get more fish it'll have to be another Oranda and from aqua hut....

Edited by Kayla's Goldfish

I knew it!! I knew he would give in to his black moor addiction soon! LMAO

Guest Kayla's Goldfish

Ahaha I know why! Black moores are beauutiful! And cool fish but you should of posted your own topic. ;)

Beautiful shots, and I love all of your fishes.

So cute you had them in a Brita pitcher. :D

Ahaha I know why! Black moores are beauutiful! And cool fish but you should of posted your own topic. ;)

I'm not understanding this comment totally... Forgive me, but if we started a new topic each time someone had a new comment or idea we would be a very crowded forum indeed.

I have seen conversations started out on here about one thing and end up on something totally different. No one tries to hijack threads, but sometimes conversations do stray away from the original topic. That's what makes it interesting. :)

aww they're so cute :wub: !

Guest Kayla's Goldfish
Beautiful shots, and I love all of your fishes.

So cute you had them in a Brita pitcher. :D

I'm not understanding this comment totally... Forgive me, but if we started a new topic each time someone had a new comment or idea we would be a very crowded forum indeed.

I have seen conversations started out on here about one thing and end up on something totally different. No one tries to hijack threads, but sometimes conversations do stray away from the original topic. That's what makes it interesting. :)

Thank you so very much! :D Also, thats not it, its no matter now but a new member like, started their own topic on my page, with pictures of their fish and a story diregarding that this is my thread and not even mentioning anything about me or my fish. I know it wasn't intentional but I reported it and the post was given its own thread.

Thank you so very much! :D Also, thats not it, its no matter now but a new member like, started their own topic on my page, with pictures of their fish and a story diregarding that this is my thread and not even mentioning anything about me or my fish. I know it wasn't intentional but I reported it and the post was given its own thread.

Kayla, me & a few other mods & helpers seemed to be too late in responding to your report, so it seems that we missed the "offending" post. So who wrote the it and what was it about? Was there any pics? Where was it moved to?