Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fantailfan

My New Tank.

here is my new tank. i dont know if anyone is interested, but im thrilled with it. i made the background from a picture of an asian mountain range sticking up through clouds.

post-11-1061569317.jpg

Fantailfan, that is such a beautiful tank! I don;t think I've ever seen more creative decorating... absolutely stunning! Where did you get the little pagoda?

Nice tank Fantailfan... noticed one of those ammonia indicators at the bottom right of your tank. Do they work well?

Thats a great looking tank :D

:wub: wow! your tank is amazing! i love it, very creative! but i was also wondering about the ammonia indicators.. do they work well? i saw them in the store and contemplated buying them... but i wasnt sure.. and again beautiful tank!

kel

after a while, they work really well. at first, they are hard to read, but all of a sudden, the color becomes clear. i havent had a spike yet, to see how it reacts, but so far its definestly worth the three bucks, or whatever it cost.

thank you for all the nice comments. i am actually not happy with the arrangements of the decorations in my tank, but i have been picking these up for months before i even got a tank. the pagoda/house type thing came from nooppee.the bonzai tree, and the gargoyles came from mmm.

Your tank is very nice and colorful. Just be careful with some of your decorations such as your beautiful pagoda for one. Some of the edges can be sharp and pointy. Also, as for those ammonia cards? They are the best!!! I highy recommend them.

Edited by Jed Hester

Guest TomBarratt

Thats a Very colorful tank! with lots of plants and ornaments in, Good Job!

Nice looking tank. It sure looks like you got the aeration part covered.

i have two filters, one is a 10-20 fom regent, and a 20-40 made by whisper. the whisper one is alot louder.

Hi,

Really neat!!!!

How large is it? (100 gallons??)

And is that Mt. Fuji in the background photo?

Thanks for posting a photo! ;)

this is just a 20 long from all-glass. im not sure if that is even actually a mountain. it was on a site about shinto shirines, and looked like either a heavily modified photo, or drawn in a program like MS paint. i loved the colors though, and have been trying for a semi-oriental feel with the decoration of my tank.