Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  

I'm A Liar!

YEah yeah yeah i know iknow i said i wont get anymroe fish but I just cant help it, >....<" this is a calico ryukin that i saw today he was absolutely BEAUTTTIFUL! So .....welll I dont know what happened after that, I'm like possessed but when I got home, I realized i'm carrying a fish bag with a ryukin in it! LOL

the worse part is you cant deny he is beautifullllll....or maybe it's a she lol well he/she is much more beautiful in real life, the photos are horrrrribleeee Gosh i wish i can show what he/she looks like.

Front

1zexl5l.png

Back

2my3odv.png

Side

dr2rza.jpg

10gwcvp.jpg

Guest luli k

is that a sakura ryukin?

either way, its a stunner

Very nice. Gratz on the new fish.

:rofl chubby, you're not a liar...just a helpless goldfish addict like the rest of us! He is a beauty! Have you figured out a name for him yet?

Congrats!

Thanks all for the nice replies! You guys are giving him much ego!

is that a sakura ryukin?

thanks :) I dont think it's a sakura ryukin, it's a calico one.

:rofl chubby, you're not a liar...just a helpless goldfish addict like the rest of us! He is a beauty! Have you figured out a name for him yet?

Congrats!

:rofl and what funny was i went to LFS just to buy a filter pad! lol it's funny how i always go directly to the fish sections whenever i go to LFS! I decided to name it.......I haven't have a name yet, would be nice if someone could help, i was thinking of calling it RASHY! earlier because of the red color on it! lol

Thanks all for the nice replies! You guys are giving him much ego!
is that a sakura ryukin?

thanks :) I dont think it's a sakura ryukin, it's a calico one.

Congrats!

:rofl and what funny was i went to LFS just to buy a filter pad! lol it's funny how i always go directly to the fish sections whenever i go to LFS! I decided to name it.......I haven't have a name yet, would be nice if someone could help, i was thinking of calling it RASHY! earlier because of the red color on it! lol

congrats on the :newfish

:r030: Nice Catch! :thumbup:

LOL, the storm had everything pretty messed up last night. It wouldn't even let me delete the post it messed up. The lightning even blew my DVR, which has me sick.

Anyhoo....you could name him Rashi with an I instead of a Y. Kind of has a cool sound.

Just say what I say to my husband - "he followed me home". :P

Very stunning.

The colors are super duper pretty too!