Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dfernandez77

Worst Fishy Photos

Yay, I'm not alone! I've been trying to get a picture of my new fish to show off, but my camera hasn't cooperated. I did get a cool picture of the ghost that haunts his tank, though.

post-14422-1216502734_thumb.jpg

They have Ghost shrimp, so why not Ghost fish? Cool shot, even if you can't really see the detail on your fish. Do you use your flash? If you do, try getting a few shots without the flash and see if those work out. You may just get lucky.

This is a super close-up of Rowan. I was actually trying to get a pic of Lloyd but he swam out of the way and Rowan went up into the line of 'fire'.

0.jpg

Maybe she was trying to see what was in there?

2688151222_9d41433148_o.jpg

1. You may have heard the expression, "No more privacy than a goldfish." Well, my goldfish get a little too much privacy. Seriously, now, how am I supposed to take their picture when they're behind the plants all the time?

2. "Help us! This kid doesn't know what he's doing! He put us in here without cycling the tank!"

3. Now, I'm sure this is a good picture of something, I'm just not sure what that something is...

Here's my most recent picture... ruined thanks to the rounded edges of my aquarium and my poor photography skills. I present to you Kraken in a Funhouse mirror, and Leviathan who looks like he just saw a ghost...

Funhousemirror.jpg

Edited by Desiree

Drkslvr, I particularly like the second picture of your own reflection!

Here's my most recent picture... ruined thanks to the rounded edges of my aquarium and my poor photography skills. I present to you Kraken in a Funhouse mirror, and Leviathan who looks like he just saw a ghost...

Funhousemirror.jpg

Oh, that poor fish! That's gotta hurt!

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing Kraken, the rubberfish!

Hahahah! He does kind of look like a rubber fish... all stretched across the tank. :))

Here's a reject from today's photo shoot

IMG_2350.jpg

I don't know if I should say "That's a good one" or "That's a bad one". It is a thread about bad photos, So I guess it's a good one. :krazy:

Guest amesters

I don't know about you guys, but my camera can't keep up with me when I'm trying to snap pictures as rapidly as possible. That's the most annoying part. Maybe it's because of my impatience to wait for them to stay still for one moment!

Bhaltair:

2639866203_892031d03b.jpg

like a smeared betta painting.

and the goldies...

2637100585_0e97c75746.jpg

2668411330_c748bddddb.jpg

this one just mad me mad because look at Toki, floating above the glass, like an angel!! But then there's Pooki zooming around infront of the camera...it just could have been an awesome picture! :thud

and here I was thinking I was the only one who took bad pictures! lol

well that's deff. enough, you get the idea!! :)

there's many more tail shots, head shots, random tank shots, etc...

Haha!

Maybe there's a computer program that can magically paste them all together into a photo of one fish. :unsure:

Many have commented on how the 75 gallon looks like a Fairy Land. Well,here's the Dark Side,lol.

7-04-08009.jpg

7-04-08011.jpg

Many have commented on how the 75 gallon looks like a Fairy Land. Well,here's the Dark Side,lol.

"come over to the dark side.... We have cookies" :rofl

I don't know about you guys, but my camera can't keep up with me when I'm trying to snap pictures as rapidly as possible. That's the most annoying part. Maybe it's because of my impatience to wait for them to stay still for one moment!

Yes, it makes me CRAZY when the digital camera snapps a pic then takes 5 seconds to be ready for another one...in the meantime my fish are all but posing right in front of me :P

"come over to the dark side.... We have cookies" :rofl

"erm, sorry ... I ated them all" (to use some lolcat humour (and using the term loosely :rolleyes: )).

is one of them named Obi ??? :D

Ok. Here's a couple winners from my pics today....

Ferrero, or something like Ferrero in a knot - assuming you could tie her in a knot: :blink:

20080730-003737_800.jpg

Ferrero again - back there behind a Charlie fin that wasn't supposed to be there. :unsure:

20080730-003717_800.jpg

hehe i like the second one. :D

:thumb:

Hah!

Dunno which I like the best...

lol...you know the more i look at it...its actually sideways! LOL. either way its not exactly what i was going for...does look a bit like a jellyfish! :rofl

Liz, those are all a bunch of, "Uh, I don't think so!" pictures. Not today. Nope! :rofl3

Hey, they may be off-shots but at least they're in focus! Mine are almost never in focus :P

Today's photo shoot.

WHOOSH!!!

woosh.jpg

Not too sure...

worstpic.jpg

Couldn't even get a good one of the Betta!! :P Nice bubbles, though

ww.jpg

This is the best pic I got out of all of them: Stardew in the measuring bucket

w.jpg

(For anyone who is curious, the lines are about 1 inch apart)

I got Stardew and Erato within two weeks or each other and they were the same size. Now Erato is about 1.5" longer than Stardew and twice as chubby! So cute!!