Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jamisskat

Debbie Your Going To Be A Fishy Grandma!

Dot is laying eggs! And I've found several that seem fertile. So they are inside rinsed and I will keep a close eye out on them! Congrats Deb! :D

Oh, happy news! Congrats!

Do you have pics of Dot?

Oh, happy news! Congrats!

Do you have pics of Dot?

I'm heading out there in awhile to get pixs... I'm doing a wc on my smaller pond real fast.

Dot is laying eggs! And I've found several that seem fertile. So they are inside rinsed and I will keep a close eye out on them! Congrats Deb! :D

Oh Jewels - I read your pm, and I haven't stopped crying!! :wub::heart:heart I've never seen eggs from her, so I'm sure she's so incredibly happy in the pond!

Now she's going to be a mommy! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!!! :exactly:D

Thank you so much, Hun! :bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug

Debbie

Oh Jewels - I read your pm, and I haven't stopped crying!! :wub::heart:heart I've never seen eggs from her, so I'm sure she's so incredibly happy in the pond!

Now she's going to be a mommy! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!!! :exactly:D

Thank you so much, Hun! :bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug

Debbie

Aww ur welcome! She's doing great the first few days she was very shy around the others and then my white shubbs starting to chase her. I have some eggs that look like they will hatch soon. I'm going to get some pixs real fast of her and dad.

Oh, that's wonderful news!! Congrats Debbie!

congrats on the eggs!!

Heres the pixs! I ha to catch them and place in the lilly container and that was so much fun.. :rofl I'm soaked but it's worth it..It's hot anyways may have to go swimming with them later..LOL

dot.jpg

dot2.jpg

dot3.jpg

dot4.jpg

they look great in the pond! Great pics!!

Awwww they're such beauties!! Tell her Hi for me and that her Mama is proud of her!!! :wub: Thank you for the pictures!

What is your Shubie's name? He certainly is gorgeous! :heart

Such a beautiful couple! :exactly I hope you enjoy your swim! ;)

Debbie

Awwww they're such beauties!! Tell her Hi for me and that her Mama is proud of her!!! :wub: Thank you for the pictures!

What is your Shubie's name? He certainly is gorgeous! :heart

Such a beautiful couple! :exactly I hope you enjoy your swim! ;)

Debbie

I never named him :hide: I've had him for about 3 1/2 years..He was calico when I bought him. He was a Wally-Mart Shubs... Then he turned all white and has stayed white for yrs now. When I bought him he was about 2 inches..He's about 9 or so now..

Yes - he looks an inch or two bigger than Dot. :D She was a Wally Mart fish, too!

That's so funny that he lost his colors. Do you have any pictures of him when he was a calico?

I still can't believe she's going to be a Mama!!!!!! :happydance:bounce:happydance Just a few more days. How amazing that they go from egg to fry in such a short amount of time!

Debbie

Yes - he looks an inch or two bigger than Dot. :D She was a Wally Mart fish, too!

That's so funny that he lost his colors. Do you have any pictures of him when he was a calico?

I still can't believe she's going to be a Mama!!!!!! :happydance:bounce:happydance Just a few more days. How amazing that they go from egg to fry in such a short amount of time!

Debbie

I have 1 pic it's on a cd I'll have to get it and install it.. He looked just like her when he was calico..Thats too funny that she came from WM also!

YAY!!!

Congrats Debbie!!!

Jewels is going to have her hands full with raising fishy kids :D

WOHOO how exciting!!! :nana

Oh, happy fishies in pond!

Will be cute little shuby babies! :D

Oh Debs, Dot looks so beautiful! Mommyhood suits her! :heart

And is this an incredibly wonderful omen or not? I'm so happy for you and Dot both. It just goes to show that everything works itself out for the best, doesn't it!

Congrats sweetie. Now you can stop worrying. :exactly

Yes - it's a wonderful thing!! And we most certainly can not lose sight of the fact that this is Jewels' moment as much as mine. :hug

She came to our rescue, and became Dot's foster Mom - adopted Mom - however you want to look at it. And the Papa is her beautiful Shubie, so this is as much a gift to her as to me... if not even more so. So Congratulations to you as well, Hun! :flowers

I still can't get over Dot's picture. She looks so blue there! (color wise, not depressed!!! :rolleyes: ) And how fitting if they hatched on Sunday, being Mother's Day! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift! :exactly

Debbie

I have never seen Dot from above....wow so much blue - I can't believe how huge and happy & gorgeous she is looking :) .

They make a beautiful couple all-right and beautiful babies no doubt about it. Congrats to Debs and Jewels- what a happy ending for everyone :heart

Hi Jewels :hi

Any news on the eggs? :rolleyes: I'm trying my best to be patient. Some happy news would be most welcome!! :heart

Pleas tell Dot that I said Hello. :wub:

Debbie

Wow, didn't even notice that Dot is a mommy now! :thud I am always amazed on how beautifully brilliant colors she has. Congrats to both "Grandmas"! :thumbs:

Hi Jewels :hi

Any news on the eggs? :rolleyes: I'm trying my best to be patient. Some happy news would be most welcome!! :heart

Pleas tell Dot that I said Hello. :wub:

Debbie

Hey Debbie! I've been very busy lately.. But the babies are in the pond. The eggs that I brought in didn't make it but there are fry that managed to make it outside. I can't get any pics because they are very fast and still small. I will update with pics when I can. :)

Hey Debbie! I've been very busy lately.. But the babies are in the pond. The eggs that I brought in didn't make it but there are fry that managed to make it outside. I can't get any pics because they are very fast and still small. I will update with pics when I can. :)

Nature is so funny... the eggs you bring in to be safe didn't make it, while the ones left out there did. :wub:

I'm sorry that you're so busy. I hope it's a "good busy", though! Thank you for updating! I always look forward to new pictures! :exactly And it's always good to see you here at the forum! :hug

Debbie