Sign in to follow this  
jamisskat

"this Little Fish Has A Story"

71 posts in this topic

What a pretty fish!He/she is very deformed,but he/she looks like one of the disney princesses.lol.Long flowing fins,slim little body,and huge puppy eyes!Whatever type she is it's beautiful!It looks like some sort of comet with a hood.Whats his/her name? :)

What a pretty fish!He/she is very deformed,but he/she looks like one of the disney princesses.lol.Long flowing fins,slim little body,and huge puppy eyes!Whatever type she is it's beautiful!It looks like some sort of comet with a hood.Whats his/her name? :)

Thanks hun.. Yeah she's very deformed but such a sweety.. I named her Tama Japanese for whole and perfect... she's got a wen also :blink:

Did you have any scrap metal or did he just get a biology lesson on goldfish? Is kokos number 1 on aquarank?

lol.. i had a old Microwave :rofl .. that was about it...umm dunno about the ranking I need to check on that..

I like the name Tama kinda suits here, when i name fish they get bad names, switkouski,metallica,hubert,winston.

I like the name Tama kinda suits here, when i name fish they get bad names, switkouski,metallica,hubert,winston.

LOL.. I like Metallica good choice there :exactly ..all the names are great though.. :)

I checked where almost at number one but just shy still at number 2 woot woot. Some people make a tonne of money of scrap metal eh.

I checked where almost at number one but just shy still at number 2 woot woot. Some people make a tonne of money of scrap metal eh.

yeah here in Fla yup.. he comes around alot.. We had a bunch here at one time but we got it all hauled off and I got my yard back!.. My hubby is a packrat.. off everything!.. and we only have like tons of 4-wheeler tires laying around :pan

Aww, that fish is adorable! Glad you rescued the poor thing and got it away from that lady! ;)

Thanks hun.. i agree she was sooooo mean!.. and how dare her tell me" well if you think it's deformed why buy it"?.... GRRRRR thats ok.. I was the better person walked out with a smile and a lucky fish..

Tires are usefull on a farm. But dangerous good sport for a west nile virus to get going. There was a tire yard like a mile down my road over 3 million tires left there. He had a permit for all them he bought a place in the US and abandoned the placed. He got like 10 years of prison for it. The ground on that farm will never be good for farming again.

Tires are usefull on a farm. But dangerous good sport for a west nile virus to get going. There was a tire yard like a mile down my road over 3 million tires left there. He had a permit for all them he bought a place in the US and abandoned the placed. He got like 10 years of prison for it. The ground on that farm will never be good for farming again.

wowzers!.. thats horriable!.. I cant wait to make my spring Garden... :druel

Hostas are good garden plant cheap tough to kill will live anywhere and some purty colours. And maybe a small decorative tree?

Hostas are good garden plant cheap tough to kill will live anywhere and some purty colours. And maybe a small decorative tree?

WHats a Hostas?...lol.. Im going to try to grow alot of fruit this yr.. watermellon is a must!

It's a really popular plant in canada it grows anywhere you plant it they get big like 5 feet around and look amazing when they're tooken care of. I don't know if they're in florida but probably most popular plant in canada.

heres a pic http://www2.bc.edu/~frazierd/Garden/Hosta%20Wide%20Brim.jpg

It's a really popular plant in canada it grows anywhere you plant it they get big like 5 feet around and look amazing when they're tooken care of. I don't know if they're in florida but probably most popular plant in canada.

heres a pic http://www2.bc.edu/~frazierd/Garden/Hosta%20Wide%20Brim.jpg

OMG! beautiful!!! I just showed my hubby he says they are here in FLA.. very pretty..

Thanks hun.. Yeah she's very deformed but such a sweety.. I named her Tama Japanese for whole and perfect... she's got a wen also :blink:

Awwww Tama.That's a perfect name for such a cutie!She's got a wen?!? Like a hood?Or a hat like wen?

Poor little fish! I am glad she found a loving home :heart

Awwww Tama.That's a perfect name for such a cutie!She's got a wen?!? Like a hood?Or a hat like wen?

She's got a Oranda Wen.. It sticks up so nice and round :blink: Part oranda/comet I think...

Poor little fish! I am glad she found a loving home :heart

Yes she did..And I'm glad I went..But I'll never go back..I told my hubby and he was upset how she treated me.. He asked me not to go back either..

That is such a cuit fish. I think I would have wanted to save him/her too.

That is such a cuit fish. I think I would have wanted to save him/her too.

Thanks Peanuts!...He's wonderful to sit and watch :heart