Sign in to follow this  

.....my Fishy Is So Violence...

7 posts in this topic

I have to remove my oranda from the main tank, because Sunny (my yellow fantail) attack it...I was feeding it this morning, and again Sunny was pecking on the oranda's wen. Then The oranda swim away. Then i notice when he tried to eat, Sunny chase him away. and hten i notice he was being chase around. But I have to go with my mom when i come back i forgot to check on my fish and did my homework.....i just did.....and I notice the oranda is not moving much...and when i look at him...he loses some of his scale and was badly injured....I dont know what happen I dont even know if it's Sunny that attack him btu I find that impossible..i mean..they dont have teeth..............but I remove him from teh maintank and treating him with melafix. Sunny always thee dominant of the main tank....chasing other fish around...but all the other fish is okay with him, i mean both of my sarasa is to fast for him, and my other fantail is about the same size as him....my oranda is so small...and weak.....and slow...

i'm sorry about what happened to your oranda, i hope he will be okay! :unsure: i dont know about the agression issue, cause i never dealt with a mean fish before, but maybe you can make a little divided area in your main tank for a while and put your oranda in there (after your oranda is in good health of course lol), so Sunny could get use to your little Oranda?? maybe after some time, release them together and see how it goes. i'm not sure, but best of luck! :)

Edited by love-rabbit-fish

I've never heard of a such serious case of goldfish pecking order, mine always have a pecking order but it usually goes by size but never gets serious. I hope your oranda will be ok.

thanks...well Sunny always peck on him..but i'm sorta worry it's actually could be somethign else! No way sunny can do such bad damage..it oculd be the filter.

Omgosh I think I know what cause this.....Yesterday i did a wayter change like 35%. I didnt fill in all the water to the top over the filter outflow. So the water let out water and cause a huge force that can push a weak fish Slamming it against the frotn wall of the tank! .......I htink that what happened....The oranda is very weak and can easily can push by it!

Omgosh I think I know what cause this.....Yesterday i did a wayter change like 35%. I didnt fill in all the water to the top over the filter outflow. So the water let out water and cause a huge force that can push a weak fish Slamming it against the frotn wall of the tank! .......I htink that what happened....The oranda is very weak and can easily can push by it!

hmmmm u should be more carefull bro.try not to do such thing again.

today i lost a lil oranda n a tiny lil comet coz of my foolishness :cry1

is ur lil guy is the one which u r showing at ur every post.the 4th one?it so cute.

nahid

yeah..I'm nto sure now..to makething better...he got dropsy now or atleast i think it is...hsi sclae is raising....i'm gonna head to the store to get him some dropsy medication.