Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wolkcano

Heyy Guys Check This Out My Ryukin Army

here is new member of my ryukin crew

addtional notes: my tank is about 20 gallons

Atman external filitre

and atman air pump

Your fish are beautiful! But that tank looks awfully small for your fish... you need 30 gallons for three fancy goldfish and your filter should be 300gph. They need room to swim!

yea you absolutely right ı will transfer my fish in to the new big tank in a short time

but ı would like to remind you all those fishes have been living together in the same tank almost for 2 years

however ı am certainly sharing the same idea with you when ı got the big tank my goldies will have chance to get bigger and bigger :yeah:

yours faithfully,

Volkan K?se

however ı am certainly sharing the same idea with you when ı got the big tank my goldies will have chance to get bigger and bigger :yeah:

It's likely they're as big as they're gonna get. Their growth gets stunted when kept in an underfiltered and overstocked tank.

But regardless, it's never too late to care for them properly. :yeah:

very pretty fish, I love Calico colouring, its always so different. They look happy and healthy.

They look to be very happy and healthy.From the look of it they seem to be about 6-9 inches.Am i right?If so they arent stunted,but chances are they're as big as there going to get.:)Theyre very pretty.

thank you for your all comments and ı dont wanna my goldies growth get stunted

I hope I can change my tank but there is problem that I am taking my education abroad for this reason probably I am gonna buy a new tank after graduation which is mean end of this semester :peeka:)

Edited by wolkcano

yea Suzzy nice capture you right they are around 6- 8 inches two of them is around 8 and small calico ryukin is 6 :)

yea Suzzy nice capture you right they are around 6- 8 inches two of them is around 8 and small calico ryukin is 6 :)

I knew it lol.Ryukins get about 8 inches full grown.Some can get a bit bigger.Some naturally are smaller.All in the genetics.There definatly not stunted.Looks like you've one a very good job raising them.Your tank looks very nice by the way. :)

I agree, your fish do look happy and healthy! You must really care for them a great deal and have kept on top of wcs, etc. You have done a great job with them in the space you have to care for them, that is for sure.

Thank you Nickie :) yea they are really look happy

and I have been feeding them 5 times a day with 5 different feeding products for two years :)