Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
claire_uk

Lettuce

Wow they are GORGEOUS as always! Some of mine enjoy lettuce as well. They would always steal the snails lunch. :)

Fab pix as ever--what great fish you have there. They always make wonderful subjects for photo taking! :)

claire you have beautiful fish! Your fish seemed to love their lettuce so much that I think i'll have to try it with mine.

They really go for lettuce don't they your gang. Mine turn their noses up at it :(

Your fish just keep looking better and better- beautifully healthy and colorful all of them :heart

thank you all for the nice comments. they love the lettuce. I think I spoke too soon about Bluey, after 3 weeksshe has got an infection again. I really do not understand why, so now she is back on meds. Everyone else is doing great, I have added a blue background and more stones. Plus bonus is I now have some very nice green algae growing!! yay.

oh no i hope bluey feels better soon

Thanks Wizz, I do not know what she has, I have never had this before. Things start to go ok with her, then she gets ill again. Fingers crossed she will be ok this time.

Do you guys know where I can get a clear food clip in the UK? I can t seem to find any, only coloured ones. I found this one in the States but the want $16 dollars to ship it here. Also, what else could I feed my fish?

Holder.jpg

would be greatful for any help!

Maidenhead Aquatics sell them, but I got mine from a local fish store. This site also sells them http://www.plymouthdiscus.co.uk/product_in...products_id=345

Does it have to be white? As I can only seem to find the black ones.

~Wow~

Nice fish pics. I haven't tired lettuce yet. Only peas & orange. Orange was a bust. :thumbdown

I might try some banana when Bluey is feeling better. They love peas though! I tried courgette (zucini) a while back and they werent that interested, probably needed cooking some more to soften it.

Most stores that sell marine fish will carry lettuce clips as people use them for seaweed i believe. Mine cost something like ?3.99, but I guess you could find them cheaper.