Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kets

Is There Any Specific Name For This Type Of Fish?

it is a celetail

How big is the tank? Do you keep all those fish in there all the time?

You appear to be way over stocked. The orange is a telescope eye I beleive.

That one is called a Celestial, and unfortunately your tank does look overcrowded

The pictures are not very clear... But don't celestials need to have upturned eyes? I cannot tell...He has no dorsal fin wicj matches. o.O

Anyway. Ya, your tank does look overstocked. A slight upgrade (10 more gallons) would give them so much more space! :D

>_> You could always do like 30 more gallons and get them another lifelong buddy, though! :P

Your orangy is a very unique looking fish! I like him.

edit:

O_o

I just noticed the little fish in the very very back. And another at the bottom and another up top. D: Forget the lifelong buddy, you really do need an ugrade if this is what they're kept in normally. ]: Say another 40 gallons to the ten, so a total of 50 if you want them all in the same tank.

Rubbermaids are great temps, imo!! I use them a lot. Especially as hospital tanks.

Edited by Earth!Mother

There's 5 goldfish in the tank so you need either a 50-55gallon tank or you need to split them up into other tanks either way there's WAY too many GF in that 10 gallon tank. Their very cute though :heart I love the the celestial. How long have you had them?

There's 5 goldfish in the tank so you need either a 50-55gallon tank or you need to split them up into other tanks either way there's WAY too many GF in that 10 gallon tank. Their very cute though :heart I love the the celestial. How long have you had them?

Gah, I forgot to tell everyone after I took this picture I moved them to a fourty~gallon tank after taking this picture. Which is slightly better :D .

I got the celestial and the black moor yesterday :D .?I?saw?them?at?mmm.?They?were?five?dollars!