Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wizz

He's Now Got A Name

OK been a couple of weeks since i first got him and, i've been doing my nut to think of a name lol, so i decided to take a leaf out of my niece's book and go for a name out of a show i like all to much,

so i now give you Rimmer my little comet

when i fist got him he did nothing but hide

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee183/m...pg?t=1198043218

and now he's got loads of confidence (plus wizz'et and chill leave him be)

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee183/m...pg?t=1198042868

and just for laughs i did a recent vid using some old and new clips of my tank, its mainly Wizz'et and Chill, Rimmer stays out of the way when it comes to begging for food lol he is a wise fishy

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee183/m...gallthetime.flv

That was very funny. Your fish are so active...and hungry :tomuch: I'll bet your new fish thinks she'll be dinner if she comes any closer :krazy: Love the way you did that -with the music and graphics. It was really fun to watch.

I loved that! The video, the music and the fish! And the newcomer is so tiny and cute! :D

magnificent :D . They are huge compared to the tiny new one. Vacuuming the gravel is a hobby for hungry goldfish. :rofl I loved the captions.

Great video! Wizz and Chill are a pair of comedians!!! So active and cute. Little Rimmer is a doll of a fish!

:D Rimmer is adorable!! Your other fish are just beautiful as well. :heart

cute video!

nice pics

and the cation with the video really did follow it was funny :lol

nice pics

and the cation with the video really did follow it was funny :lol

I mented captions not cations

thanks all, i work nights so i really don't get chance to post during the day

Rimmer really has come out of his shell now, he plays with the big fish, he even sleeps with them. he dose beg just not with wizz'et and chill. if he see's me first, he's right up to the glass, but then wizz'et will spot me and claim her place lol

plus i must add i'm glad the video has gone down well lol.

Aww, cute vid/pics. So... did you ever feed them? LoL. ;)

lol yeah i did,but not to much mind and, i've just made my 301st post yay for me lol

What was the music, I really liked it!

What a great little video! I loved the way the music fit the motion! those fish are energetic! :D

Love your tank too! They are doing a fine job of mixing the gravel! :rofl

He's a cute fishie. Just curious but did the name Rimmer come from the tv show Red Dwarf or somewhere else?

What was the music, I really liked it!

the singer is Bruce Dickinson, he's the lead singer for iron Maiden, but this song come's from when he went solo, the accident of birth album, song the magician.

br553, yeah it came from red dwarf lol

wow amazingly beautiful! I love that comet. the smaller one, I love the half white and orange, really beautiful and Wizzet and Chill are beauties! they are so active! and look like they are having the blast of their life lol, btw I was wondering if you ever have problem with your fish getting gravel stuck in their mouth, I'm thinking of putting gravel in my 55 gal. but some said it's best leaving it bare bottom. Btw how big and how old r they?

chubbygold, its best to go without gravel, my oranda died recently from swallowing a piece, poor thing it was horrible! He was twitching and bleeding and gasping, and he kept bumping into things then all of a sudden he became really weak, Im never adding gravel again! He was also my biggest fishie, I thought he would be able to easily spit it out, but Im not going to take that chance again.

Edited by Shamu23

:)

Love those big bright orange guys, and the little one is cute. :D

wow amazingly beautiful! I love that comet. the smaller one, I love the half white and orange, really beautiful and Wizzet and Chill are beauties! they are so active! and look like they are having the blast of their life lol, btw I was wondering if you ever have problem with your fish getting gravel stuck in their mouth, I'm thinking of putting gravel in my 55 gal. but some said it's best leaving it bare bottom. Btw how big and how old r they?

it has happened in the past but they've always managed to spit it out lol give me a scare mind.

sorry pidge forgot to sign in

chubbygold, its best to go without gravel, my oranda died recently from swallowing a piece, poor thing it was horrible! He was twitching and bleeding and gasping, and he kept bumping into things then all of a sudden he became really weak, Im never adding gravel again! He was also my biggest fishie, I thought he would be able to easily spit it out, but Im not going to take that chance again.

i'm reall sorry about your loss Shamu23 but myself i could'nt go bare bottom wizz'et and chill love gravel to much and i know its green and blue and its not really a natural but have you ever heard of a bare bottom river, again sorry fo the loss

thanks. I have riverstones in that tank now, the fish love pushing them around and looking for food under them, and it looks great too, most importantly its safe for the fishies :) ! I'll post some pics soon.