Goldfish Aquarium With Plant

fotoraf634oa7.jpg

fotoraf636kc7.jpg

fotoraf637ca5.jpg

fotoraf637ca5.jpg

fotoraf639kk3.jpg

fotoraf640ur8.jpg

Hi everyone

this is mine 30 gallons goldfish tank I think all goldfish tanks looks much more great with alive plant therefor if u choose right plant for the right tank thus will not be any problem

I mean we all know that goldfishs are really big gluttonous :) however u may choose hard leaf plant like anubias onion plant

and these are mine final videos

have fun

hi wolkano nice to see you around again i will pm a mod to move this to photos of planted tanks for you great plants what lighting are you using on the 30gal?

cool how many tubes are you running 15 watts on a 30gal planted is not alot of light, you need more like 40-60watts

sorry for the late answer

two tubes will be enough for 30 galons aquarium if u runnig them around 9 or 10 hours a day

welcome back wolkcano! seems a lot like what i have, althou all of mine are potted in little ceramic pots. the on that has leaves like pinecones will be munched the most in my experience.

yeah if the lights are left on for that long there is should not really be a problem

Guest eric2601

Lets be careful here - Light is not additive - at least for the use for plants in water -Two 15 watt bulbs will still only penetrate the same depth as one 15 watt bulb - although you may cover greater surface area. a 40 watt penetrates considerably deeper . 2 - 15 watt bulbs do not add to 30 watt and - therefore penetrates at a 30 watt depth....

post-14541-1197786554.jpg

Actually I am sharing the same ideas with you guys however I have been bringing up my plants for 1.5 years they gettign bigger and bigger sometimes I prune them. ıf I have chance to take care of my tank all the time it would be much more beautiful unfortunately I am studiyng abroad and usually when ı come back home I see my tank little bit irrelevant

Last time I saw my tank; it was to get covered with moss. I guess important thing is adjusment of lighting time

8 hours plant light will be enough but according to my dad he will never do that plus he doesnt turn off the aquarium light in a day time even during the nights for this reason my biggest problem is moss. I have told him many times it has just wrong

let me tell u something never forget that no one care ur aquarium like you did even if ur dad :)

thank u for all...

rwaerwly1.jpg

Check out my boy Ryukin :) he is much more stronger than the first time I bought him :bingo:

Edited by wolkcano

I have live plants (Amazon Sword) in my tank, and the fish don't take any notice of them. I think in the early days they uprooted them a few times, but since then, the plants have grown huge root systems, and there hasn't been a problem. I think live plants are great.

I have my lights on a timer just incase im out of time.... see if that helps, althou they can go wrong when theres a powercut.