Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
goldfishpassion

New R/w Ranchu

This is a new member of my own collection. It is very very rare to find ranchu which have real smoothly curve back.

This is one of two real smoothly curve i have in my collection. (Real Smoothly curve not judging by eyes but use finger)

Give me some comment on this ranchu...Good is good, Bad are welcome. Thx

DSC05471.jpg

cute fish i love ranchu. but what makes this a rare ranchu? i mean i have seen many ranchu with the same colour pattern before so i would assume that colour pattern is common

I like the pattern, nicely distributed. Is the red a deep red or more of an orange red? Hard to tell from pictures. The wen is not overpowering, smooth nice curve and good tail tuck. Sure not an expert but I like the overall appearance of your fish and it looks like it moves nicely in the water.

Carli

Very nice ranchu! However I can spot a little bump just behind the head :rolleyes:

Those are wen behind the head. Everytime i ordering fish from Thailand and talk with my breeder or supplier. Always asking for smoothly curve back.

I mean the fish structure not just apperance. Most of them said maybe only 5-7 i can find in Thailand. They are very rare.

Mostly you can find smooth curve back because of fat covering those bump. If you have some smoothly curve back ranchu, try to use your finger and see if it real smoothly...

Well...it is just something i like personaly. Nobody really care about it anyway..

Those are wen behind the head. Everytime i ordering fish from Thailand and talk with my breeder or supplier. Always asking for smoothly curve back.

I mean the fish structure not just apperance. Most of them said maybe only 5-7 i can find in Thailand. They are very rare.

Mostly you can find smooth curve back because of fat covering those bump. If you have some smoothly curve back ranchu, try to use your finger and see if it real smoothly...

Well...it is just something i like personaly. Nobody really care about it anyway..

I think your fish are AWESOME! I am a huge ranchu fan, that is why I have bought two beauties from you. I have gotten ranchu from a few online places, but I think yours are my favorite. I also think we have the same taste in fish.....

GOOD TASTE! :rofl

That fish is beautiful!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your pics and expertise with us! I know that I appreciate ALL the advice I can get on the forum. It is great that we have some many people with the kind of knowledge that you do here at KoKos!!!

thats a really pretty fish :heart

Very nice ranchu! However I can spot a little bump just behind the head :rolleyes:

yep i think i see the bump as well right here

kinkinbackbone.jpg