Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lolafish

My Buck An A Quarter Coming Along

To borrow JOH's desription, the "buck an a quarter" is on its way again!

Cycle attempt number two:

Filled with water:

filledfullview.jpg

With added equip:

fullview.jpg

Still have to add more filtration (I'm buying two more Emperor 400's for it, since the other 2 are on the 55). But everything is seeded in here, so crossing my fingers :goodluck it won't take too long. I'll be adding the black river rock, budha statue and live plants while its cycling, and then the fish won't be added until the cycle is complete, one fishie at a time.

Wow Lola that looks totally awesome! The stand is gorgeous too. Did you put blue foam underneath to get the water looking like Bora Bora Tahiti?

Congrats! Your fishes are going to love it! :)

Finally a fitting home for the royal highness ojosama! :rofl

Oh wow, that is an awesome looking tank! Can't wait to see it when it's all up and running :)

Chrissy

Did you put blue foam underneath to get the water looking like Bora Bora Tahiti?

Nope. It's all reflection from the back wall. Also, the glass is tinted a slight blue, so everything looks even bluer than it is.

I can't wait until it's done! I am so excited about it!!!

It look great..

and nice kitchen too :D

it looks striaght out of a catalog

Edited by FishCrazy

It look great..

LOL yeah very true. It should be featured in Better Homes and Aquarium magazine.

The tank looks amazing!!! I can't wait to see it all dandied up and your babies in it!!!!

It look great..

LOL yeah very true. It should be featured in Better Homes and Aquarium magazine.

The tile on the floor is hideous though. Wish I had the money to replace it. :(

yay it is back up and running again and for that i shall do my jig :Jig: very nice looking and i love the house it looks like a ski lodge with all the wood very pretty

Edited by dan in aus

i love the house it looks like a ski lodge with all the wood very pretty

This is what it looked like from the outside when we first purchased it:

http://groups.msn.com/thesmallfamilyandfri...amp;PhotoID=769

The yard doesn't look anything like that now. We removed all of the pine trees, replanted sod, and put in a beautiful white picket fence in the front yard. :yeah: We did move to FL from NH, so we were looking for something that reminded us of the country...we didn't want to move into a track home. :rofl

i love the house it looks like a ski lodge with all the wood very pretty

This is what it looked like from the outside when we first purchased it:

http://groups.msn.com/thesmallfamilyandfri...amp;PhotoID=769

The yard doesn't look anything like that now. We removed all of the pine trees, replanted sod, and put in a beautiful white picket fence in the front yard. :yeah: We did move to FL from NH, so we were looking for something that reminded us of the country...we didn't want to move into a track home. :rofl

wow and i thought the inside looked ski lodge like :lol i was wrong. it is an unusual red colour is it paint or stained?

I am upgrading to a 125 from my 80 when I move soon...how many filters will be on yours? What else would you add, in my case? I have two fluval 405's, and was going to add a fluval fx5, or something similar.

Beautiful tank, BTW.

Edited by sweetshannon

Nice looking stand. Doesn't look like a conventional tank stand. Is it a entertainment unit?

I believe Lola told me it is a book case or a bed side table something along those lines

I am upgrading to a 125 from my 80 when I move soon...how many filters will be on yours?

Sorry. Just now seeing this.

I have 2 Emperor 400's on it, and a Filstar4 Rena. Total gph is 1,250. I like a lot of bubble walls, so will be adding three: one very long one in the back in-between the Emperor filter intake tubes, and one on each side of the tank going across the width.

Nice looking stand. Doesn't look like a conventional tank stand. Is it a entertainment unit?

I believe Lola told me it is a book case or a bed side table something along those lines

Close. Antique dresser. We are still trying to figure out how to reattach the door in the middle. It's tricky.