Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SwimmingGoldie

Bubbles

A new fish i have has BUBBLES attached to him there basically under his tail fin and there tiny but i can tell there bubbles and not ich. i hope this is in the right catogory but i dont think the fish is sick or any thing he just has bubbles attached to him its really wierd. He does have a flat tail that is strait out like a butterfly tele. I stuck my hand in there to move him around and the bubbles just floated to the top of the tank. My other fishies in the other tank dont have anything like it.

Anyone?

is he ok or is there something wrong there is alot of small bubbles in the tank from the bubbler and the bubbles from the filter.

aww hes ok Im sure.. My fish get bubbles also from the filters... sometimes It could suggest maybe his slime coat could be thicker to.. Im sure hes ok.. did you just put him into tank? If so.. thats completly normal :)

when you put new water in a tank it happens. my fish try to shake them of by waging there tails and bodies till they come of. :D:D:D

maybe if you have something like an air stone the bubbles could get stuck on him, it happened to my fish too. sometimes Nipper even tries to EAT the bubbles, then he spits them out (seems like he's "burping"!) :D

Edited by Warzone

Guest shineangel

my fish Dean also eats and spits out bubbles, he dives into the bubbler and then burps out about 6 little bubbles, it seems to keep him amused :D

My comets do that.They love bubbles.It's ammusing to watch them swim into the bubble wall over and over and over again riding it to the top.lol