Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bijou

Got A New Oranda Today!

His name is Kramer. I think if you look at his wen you can figure out why he's named that! Ain't he cute? I wanted an orange one to add to my 37 with my two red cap orandas. He seems skinny to me or is that just the way some orandas look? He's about 1 1/2 inches without the tail

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c269/Tru...nt=PICT5725.jpg

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c269/Tru...nt=PICT5720.jpg

Hes adorable!.. And looks just like Pumpkin my oranda.. he's in the photo section... I think he's just fine.. Pumpkin also has a long body but is starting to fatten up.. just feed him a well balanced diet with Protein and greens and your little guy will be a stud for sure! :druel

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x38/jew...03/DSCN1350.jpg

Thats Pumpkin.. he looks the same as yours!..(LOL)..

Edited by jewels

They do look alike! Is that the tail of a blue beside him?

well he was sold as a Panda.. :unsure: I dont think so now... heres a pic of him

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x38/jewels07_03/s.jpg

he looks rather blue to me lately..I just bought him last week..

Edited by jewels

he does not look thin he i just a baby give him time he will fill out, it is possible he may be a little malnourished but i don't think so

he has a very nice wen..When i had a oranda he didn't really have a wen..

he's very cute! He might be a boy, they tend to be a bit thinner.

Whatever he is he's GORGEOUS. Makes me want to kiss him on his wen!
thankyou!..
he's very cute! He might be a boy, they tend to be a bit thinner.
thats true.. the males tend to be on the thinner side...

He's a cutie! he grown himself a nice wen already, lol. Kramer will fill out in no time with good food and water :D

Edited by love-rabbit-fish

Thinner doesnt always meen Boy.. I just found out my Pom Pom oranda is a boy this morning and hes fat!..

Edited by jewels

Congrats! Kramer is gorgeous! He's just a baby and will fill out in time.

Thanks! For some reason I'm really attracted to this guy. He seems like he has a lot of personality. I can't wait to get to know all of my goldies! I've only had them about 2 weeks (except for the new guy last night).

I'll give little Kramer some time to fill out. It will be interesting to see if he stays thin or gets chunky. And it will be interesting to see how his wen develops. How fun is this?

Thanks! For some reason I'm really attracted to this guy. He seems like he has a lot of personality. I can't wait to get to know all of my goldies! I've only had them about 2 weeks (except for the new guy last night).

I'll give little Kramer some time to fill out. It will be interesting to see if he stays thin or gets chunky. And it will be interesting to see how his wen develops. How fun is this?

Very fun! :D Orandas have to be my favorite they are so full of personality and theres so many differant types of wens..

Thanks Jewels! I have to tell you again that I love your panda/blue fish! I saw another pic of him and he's is so beautiful.

Thanks Jewels! I have to tell you again that I love your panda/blue fish! I saw another pic of him and he's is so beautiful.

thankyou.. I think he's a blue not a Panda.. they sold him as a panda.. he was really black and white now he's blue! (LOL).. morphing already!

Bijou,

Your oranda is precious!!! I believe, given a little time, Kramer is gonna get REAL big! LOL!

Jules, I can't belive how much that fish has changed since you got it! I love the blue on him! BTW, have you named this one yet? You know how I love your names!!!