Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jamisskat

Looking For The Lady Who Adopted My Redcap

Hey everyone.. didnt really know where to post this.. But I got a email today from a lady who adopted a little male redcap about 6 months ago from me.. she says she comes here to KOKO's.. where are you Sharen? :) She reported the fish is doing well.. Sharen, if you are reading this please post pics I'd just luv to see how he's grown.. I bet he's beautiful!.. I miss him but I knew from meeting you he was going to a good home.. :exactly ..

Hey Jewels!

Yeah, he's doing great, in a 55 with 3 others and very happy! I'll get my daughter to take some pictures and figure out how to post them. I was actually having BIG problems with my tanks a couple months ago (the ph kept dropping on me), but thanks to this forum and Trinket, it seems to be completely resolved! I was emailing you cuz I kept seeing pictures of your beautiful new fish, and since we live close, wanted to know where the heck you were getting them! I have a new 55 that has FINALLY cycled (I set it up the middle of July) and just want one or two really nice orandas for it. I was toying with the idea of buying a reasonably priced fish online, but don't think I have quite enough experience to handle owning an expensive fish! That would be too much pressure! One day, though...

Sharon

That is so cool Jewels! I'm so glad you found your fish's new mommy. :yeah: I hope you get pics soon!

Hey Jewels!

Yeah, he's doing great, in a 55 with 3 others and very happy! I'll get my daughter to take some pictures and figure out how to post them. I was actually having BIG problems with my tanks a couple months ago (the ph kept dropping on me), but thanks to this forum and Trinket, it seems to be completely resolved! I was emailing you cuz I kept seeing pictures of your beautiful new fish, and since we live close, wanted to know where the heck you were getting them! I have a new 55 that has FINALLY cycled (I set it up the middle of July) and just want one or two really nice orandas for it. I was toying with the idea of buying a reasonably priced fish online, but don't think I have quite enough experience to handle owning an expensive fish! That would be too much pressure! One day, though...

Sharon

Hey Sharen :) .. Im so glad to hear he's doing well.. I bet he's getting big!.. You can create a photobucket account to upload pics.. its free and easy.. did you get my other email I sent ya?.. I noted in there the few places Im getting the Orandas from.. the LFS in my town Is where I have the credit from.. I can always get a order from you and talk with Kitty.. The other Place I stated in my letter is a LFS near you.. I go there every 2 weeks and check out their new stock.. They have a new guy working there he's just learning... You can call me to Im usually home... Im so glad you are here.. This site is very helpful and everyone here will try to help you.. I cant wait to see the pics I miss that little guy :rolleyes: Hows his wen growing?..

Just wondering, when you buy fish online, how to they post them to you? Or do u pick them up from somewere?

Just wondering, when you buy fish online, how to they post them to you? Or do u pick them up from somewere?

When I bought my wakins on ebay they sent them 2nd day air but they weren't guaranteed. They would guarantee them overnight but it was much more expensive. The last ones I bought from Tommy I went and picked them up since he is within driving distance from me. That's the better option since I bought two others while I was there and I got to see a wonderful bunch of fish and how they were cared for. Plus, I got to meet Tommy and he's a gracious host with some beautiful fish.

Carli

Oh, ok because my friend was going to buy 2 6inch tench off the internet, but i wasnt sure how they would get them to him