Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
koko

How Did You Find Kg

Just wondering with all the new faces, how you found us?

you know like word of mouth, search engines, GC things like that.

Thanks

koko

Guest Ren

Word of mouth; this site has a great reputation both for information and an active forum. And so far, everything I've heard is true!

I had decided to buy a new tank (bigger), and was researching Goldie varieties, when I stumbled across KoKos. That's when I realized that I should've started researching much sooner (I actually had Lola in a 5 gallon tank becuz stupid guy in fish dept. told me it'd be okay!!). But I absolutely was astonished at how KoKos filled in all the gaps in fish ownership - quite impressive for an All-In-One website!

:thumbs:

Guest Outbackhill

Well, we've always been aware of Kokos (originally from search engines, I do believe), and used it quite frequently but never bothered with checking out the forum. Not until we had a disease/problem with one of the fish which we could diagnose ourselves, so came to the forum. ^^

hmmn, I'm not exactly new but I think I remember finding koko's while gogglin' for goldfish info. poss through aquarank?

Maybe six years ago now I found this site when I rescued a goldfish from my cousin who wanted to kill him to get a different fish for her tank. Aaah.

Then I was hooked.

This web site helped so much, Ive never had to use any other.

I found KGW when one of my comets developed a pineconed look, and searched google for diagnosis. I read many articles on dropsy and the most information came from this site. I started in the forums for ideas of what to do to help out my baby and I have been hooked ever since.

These forums have seen three of my goldies go, and my current two arrive. I have made some wonderful online friends and I have a place to talk fish where no one thinks I am totally insane.

I don't really remember but it probably was a search engine, most likely Dogpile. I blundered into it a couple of times before I attempted to go into the forums.

i was looking for fresh food idea that i can feed to my goldies to vary their diet a bit. i stubbled onto the main koko site before i found out about the forum :D i learn so much new things from kgw

I was looking for pics and info about Moors thru MSN.com and that is how I found KoKos!!!! SO GLAD I did!!!!

Pretty sure I google searched gf care when I took over my sister's goldie tank about 4 years ago

Chrissy

I had a beautiful ryukin named Rita who was sick and I searched the internet to get some help. That's when I found Kg. That was almost 3 years ago. I lost Rita right after I found Kg. I never got a chance to ask for help for Rita on Kg. Had I found Kg sooner, I might have been able to save Rita. :cry1

I learned a lot from Kg. Kg saved my oranda Sash's life a couple of years ago. :)

i found koko's from this website

http://www.sullivanet.com/misc/fishie/

and i was in aw when i see this ladies fish

so i went to this page and i found koko's

http://www.sullivanet.com/misc/fishie/fishielinks.htm

(it is near the bottom on the right side)

I found it when Cinnamon was sick and and he broke his jaw, I was looking up goldfish diseases

To be perfectly honest, I can't even remember after all those years how I found Koko's. Not only here for 4-5 years now, but I was already on the old board. Koko, you remember? I keep thinking and thinking, but after a while it just turns blank. (and no, that is not a common condition with me! :D )

i found koko's by googling tank photos and google came up with the photo of koko's 38gal eclipse on the main page

When I first got my goldies I wanted to learn more about them.

I did a search for goldfish sites and found GC, but than saw the forums for KGW and figured help from others would also be great, so I joined and it was the smartest move I ever made.

my hubby who has cichlids was looking around the net, and found it for me (i have goldfish), i think at times though he wish he didnt.some days i sit on the puter and browse for hours at this site(luckily we have two puters )anyway he dont say anything he just looks at the dishes in the sink and the washing to be to done, and i look at him and say im learning. lol yaeh yeah i will get to the housework soon i say lol

To be perfectly honest, I can't even remember after all those years how I found Koko's. Not only here for 4-5 years now, but I was already on the old board. Koko, you remember? I keep thinking and thinking, but after a while it just turns blank. (and no, that is not a common condition with me! :D )

Old board what old board :rofl ...No just teasing, yes hun you have been around since before we had photo uploads to the site seems like a 100 years ago :rofl

yahoo search on "goldfish care"

lol...lee,,,so do i. so much to read and a lot i wish for...like huge tanks and lionheads. :)

hi and ty koko for this site and all the hard work that has been put into it. :)

I think I found it when I was looking for types of goldfish once. When my goldfish got sick a few days ago (and stuck in an ornament) I remembered a few sites having help forums, and this was the first to turn up on google.