Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Carli

Koi Pond

Here she is:

alice1.jpg

alice2.jpg

We just got her this summer from the shelter, so of course Aussie is just everyone's best guess. She seems stockier than a border collie, and that includes her muzzle so I don't think it's just her weight. In any case, she's a sweet dog, but very submissive and "follow-ey" (she's sleeping about 2 feet away at the moment, for example). She also doesn't vocalize, except in her sleep, and doesn't know how to play or fetch. So, I kind of think she spent most of her time before she came to us outside on a chain somewhere, maybe with a shock collar for barking. She's a little hand-shy, too. :(

She's been a great family dog so far, and she doesn't bother our 14-year old lab/pit/chow who wants to rule the roost but also be left alone most of the time. Hopefully we'll see a little more spunk as she settles in.

She sure is a pretty girl and she has that Aussie grin and has the ears too. Aussies have that natural shyness at first then they want to be with their people all the time. It's a good bet that she has Aussie in her. I love the picture with the antlers. Very cute! Thanks for the pictures. She is adorable.

Carli