Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
HNLim

Pictures Of Nice Oranda

Black beauty number 2.

6q28tag.jpg

Beauties. You still haven't told me what you feed these guys of yours to get them so round and plump. :) Spill it!

i heard Singapore has nice beaches are some fish from Mr. Lim that i could fish nap...

alex singapore has pretty bad beaches unless you go to the side of singapore where you can see idonesia that beach is breath taking

Beauties. You still haven't told me what you feed these guys of yours to get them so round and plump. :) Spill it!

I just feed my orandas "Hikiri" Lionhead and once in a "blue moon" frozen bloodworm.

I just feed my orandas "Hikiri" Lionhead and once in a "blue moon" frozen bloodworm.

How often? How much?

What? No veggies/fruits?

How often? How much?

What? No veggies/fruits?

Veggies are FOC given by nature in the form of wall/floor algae.

Here is a video of an oranda in a "flare dress". The term we used in Singapore to describe a very beautiful fish is "kwat" and "kwat kwat" means extremely beautiful.

Kwat kwat Oranda

wow....how big are your orandas and how big were their tanks? :blink:

I am not sure of its size as it was flimed by my friend who went on a goldfish buying trip in Thailand.

This is the winner of the Oranda Class at the Aquarama 2007 in Singapore.

8fe3qyc.jpg

And here is the video of the winning oranda

:druel kill me, what i would do for a fish like that! the fins alone are pretty Edited by love-rabbit-fish

:druel kill me, what i would do for a fish like that! the fins alone are pretty

Your answer is very simple. Migrate to Singapore. 8fmd9g3.gif

I'd kill to be able to go to that. :druel

Hey hubby? Yeah hon? Let's go to Singapore next year for vacation! Uh, okay...but why?

Um, no reason..................... :read

I'd kill to be able to go to that. :druel Hey hubby? Yeah hon? Let's go to Singapore next year for vacation! Uh, okay...but why?Um, no reason..................... :read
gET
I'd kill to be able to go to that. :druel Hey hubby? Yeah hon? Let's go to Singapore next year for vacation! Uh, okay...but why?Um, no reason..................... :read
Get
Get your hubby interested in goldfish first. Edited by HNLim

8fe3qyc.jpg

And here is the video of the winning oranda

Here is the video taken from the top of this oranda .

wow... that's one strong-looking oranda... how big is it?

10 inches from head to tail. 8fmd9g3.gif

Darn, Mr. Lim, that tri color from the previous page is beautiful! No such luck finding such a deep bodied oranda in that color pattern - they are all slim and thin. Red or red white oranda are easier to find in the dep body confirmation, but not tri colors or, even worse, calicos.

Beautiful fish you have there! :thumbs:

What about this fella?

6s66zrt.jpg

^well... that oranda doesn't really strike me as a tricolor like your fish... it appears to be a formerly black oranda on the way to becoming a red one.

^well... that oranda doesn't really strike me as a tricolor like your fish... it appears to be a formerly black oranda on the way to becoming a red one.

It is known as tiger oranda in Thailand.

Get your hubby interested in goldfish first.

No problem there! I have to keep him from buying me new fish and aquarium equip. Everytime I turn around, he's asking me what I need and what I want. :rofl He :heart goldies. Thank God.

HNLim, do you see many Calico Ranchu or Orandas in Thailand? What are the most popular colors there now? Would you say Black? How hard is it to find a Calico Ranchu that is mostly black spotted with little to no red? I'm looking for a "dalmation" aquapuppy next. I wonder how hard it's going to be. :rofl

HNLim, do you see many Calico Ranchu or Orandas in Thailand? What are the most popular colors there now? Would you say Black? How hard is it to find a Calico Ranchu that is mostly black spotted with little to no red? I'm looking for a "dalmation" aquapuppy next. I wonder how hard it's going to be. :rofl

I don't go fish hunting in Thailand so I do not know. What I know if from the fish that I have bred before that you can have black ranchu parents and you get black oranda, calico oranda, calico ranchu and black ranchu together with many rejects. You get similar results with orandas as well. Variety not stable unlike red/white oranda and TVR.