Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SwimmingGoldie

Swimminggoldies Goldfish Pictures

:heart I thought you might want too see my little fishies

Merial Blue the wierdest telescope out there shes/he is 6 months

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee74/Sw...pictures051.jpg

Louie Frasncis with one bubble he has a broken tail born with it also louie is 7 months

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee74/Sw...pictures042.jpg

:newfish and little Shamu 1 month i dont know what kind of Goldfish it is any one know? mom bought him for me one day when i wasent home

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee74/Sw...pictures061.jpg

i hope the link works and yes little Shamu is in a differnt tank 1 gallon for the moment right now cause he has a really bad fin rot i hope he makes it it happend all in 3 days his whole tail fin fell off.

i hope to set my 20 gallon tank up soon!!!!!!!!

if the link dosent work please try copy and paste the link cause that worked for me if it dosent ill try something else.

:heart SwimmingGoldie :heart

Shamu is a celestrial. Isn't one gallon a little small even for a hospital tank for one fish? And I think Merial BLue is just adorable!! :P

Edited by Jeana727

Great pics. Hope shamu gets better soon. alistair

:heart I thought you might want too see my little fishies

Merial Blue the wierdest telescope out there shes/he is 6 months

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee74/Sw...pictures051.jpg

Louie Frasncis with one bubble he has a broken tail born with it also louie is 7 months

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee74/Sw...pictures042.jpg

:newfish and little Shamu 1 month i dont know what kind of Goldfish it is any one know? mom bought him for me one day when i wasent home

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee74/Sw...pictures061.jpg

i hope the link works and yes little Shamu is in a differnt tank 1 gallon for the moment right now cause he has a really bad fin rot i hope he makes it it happend all in 3 days his whole tail fin fell off.

i hope to set my 20 gallon tank up soon!!!!!!!!

if the link dosent work please try copy and paste the link cause that worked for me if it dosent ill try something else.

Shamu...... :rolleyes: love the name!!!!!! :rofl

I hope he gets better soon, all ur fish look great!

oh thank you hey for a salt bath can you use sea salt not iodolized????SwimmingGoldieoh thank you hey for a salt bath can you use sea salt not iodolized????SwimmingGoldie

as long as the only ingredient is salt

opps i posted that twice it supposed to say, is it ok to use sea salt (NOT IDOLIZED)

it says salt, yellow prussiate of soda anticaking agent

is that ok

NO, it has to be nothing but salt, NO ADDITIVES

dang it was really expensive at least i dident put that in there it him that would of been a nightmare come true and buy the way you shamu23 gave me the name soooooo thank you

ok my dad just got a salt from the local grocery store, the ingreadients are salt and calcium silicate, is the second ingreadient ok. its called non-iodized salt. how much do i put in the 1 gallon tank, and how long? i know you have a link but my computer will not let me get to it i think its expired or something. please take me step though step thank you :heart i like to change subjects im really sorry but i hope im not bugging any of you if i am please just tell me and i will stop.

thanks so much :exactly

Your fish are cute :) .

Heres a link to a salting explanation salt and how much to use etc.

1 gallon tank will be just one level teaspon. Then another teaspoon 12 hours later and then the final teaspoon 12 hours after that.

Thats a total of 3 teaspoons but with a 1 gallon tank you'll be changing water daily so you have to replace the salt. Example 50% water change = you took out half ateaspoon of salt so need to add half ateaspoon back in with the new treated water. You really have to write it all down or you'll get lost.

1 gallon is really too tiny to house a fish even temporarily. Do you have a plastic container or something bigger you could use instead?

thank you so much and yes i will fond a bigger bucket or thing to put him in i really do appreciate all this thanks

:D

ok will a 2.5 gallon bucket thing work its the only one i have avalible right now. i just put the bubbler in there with 2.5 gallons of water along with conditiner.

i dont think my fish has ever had a salt bath, will the salt shock him?

and how do i transfer him into the bucket?

thanks

SwimmingGoldie

little Shamu :cry1 past away at 4 o'clock today it was sooo sad as he died on his side i did mve him into the larger bucket without salt but i guess he gave up thank you for everything you guys :heart

I am so sorry he didn't make it :cry1

NNNOOO!!! :cry1 Not Shamu!! He was my favorite! :cry1:cry1:cry1 So sorry to hear that!

i think im gonna order another one just like him off the internet, and its name will still be shamu though.

cool, he'll be my new favorite then :bingo: