Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shamu23

Where To Buy Python In Canada?

I was wondering where u can buy pythons in Canada? We've looked everywhere, they all only ship to US. I dont wanna continue carrying buckets, my knee already hurts like ****, my mom thinks its from carrying so many buckets every day, so I really wanna get a python, but how?

Have you checked wal mart? Even the wally world in my little hick town carries the python.

Guest myfourgoldies

I have seen The Python brand at vvvvv, I have also seen a similar contraption by Lee's at a variaty of stores. Do you have petland where you are cuz i have seen them there as well.

If you are looking for an online store theses guys are in Canada and I my ordering experiences with them hav been really positive!!!

http://www.petsandponds.com/securestore/c6656.2.html The Lee's cleaner is the one i have and I enjoy it alot.

ok, thanks guys, we're going to petland today, I havent seen them in stores, just online.

is the one in the link like a python? Im gonna check it out and see

Guest myfourgoldies

The one in the link is not a python but it is the same idea and set up. I have it and use it with all my tanks and it works really well.

we just ordered it :bingo: , finally, an end to the buckets :D

I think I'm going to do the same, good to know where I can get one!

I recently moved my turtle into my basement and realized that there's no tub/large sink down there, just a little bathroom sink. It means I have to fill the buckets up one small cupfull at a time :krazy:

Chrissy

I was wondering where u can buy pythons in Canada? We've looked everywhere, they all only ship to US. I dont wanna continue carrying buckets, my knee already hurts like ****, my mom thinks its from carrying so many buckets every day, so I really wanna get a python, but how?

Ball pythons? Ball pythons are quite easy to find. unless its illegal where you live???In any case I know you could go to a reptile expo. You may want to look onto a reptile forum for that though...