Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Trinket

3 Months 2 Day Fry

I've shuffled the fry around so the 7 tinies are in one tank and the 5 medium and big assorted are in another.

Here's some pics of the 5 big guys today:

Biggles is the gangster on the left with the bushy eyebrows, here he is with his new accomplice in crime

Noddy the half pearlscale :exactly

P1010652.jpg

And here's a close upP1010646.jpg

And of Noddy now going black like his new friend- he follows Biggles everywhereP1010605.jpg

And this is strangerP1010653.jpg

P1010477.jpg

And Patches or Marmalade, can't decide on the name but he is cute and has a pretty tail

P1010647.jpg

And a few group shotsP1010591.jpg

I moved 2 tinies out since that shot..

P1010551.jpg

You can see the fifth fry also black in the last one- can't seem to get a pic of him he is always moving :)

Those guys are looking great! I particularly like Biggles - his personality is something else - and he is a very good looking fishy, too.

:)

Thanks daryl :D

Here's the pic that didn't come out in the last post P1010566.jpg

Adorable! :heart Biggles and Noddy are my favourites, I aree with Daryl - Biggles is a fine looking fishie :exactly

I like their tank setup too - clean, simple and functional - it looks great! :exactly

Edited by mrbumblebee

Thanks Alan :D - it's much easier to have a simple set up with fry- having gravel would be scary!

And Noddy is quite a character too. He shadows Biggles because he knows Biggles finds the food first and fastest, so he's no fool and has friends in the right places :)

Guest Fish Breeder!

unbelievable goldfish!! Great job Trinket! I like how they all have different unique colors and behaviors! I love stranger's colors the best. I give them TWO THUMBS UP! :exactly

Edited by Fish Breeder!

They are so adorable, Imo! You are doing good! :D

your babies are looking good Trinket. Your tank looks very clean too. :heart

Biggles & Noddy! Sounds like a Gangsta movie, with Molly as the sympathic fallen angel. I can see them cruisin' around the tank with little cigars in their mouths and the Soprano's theme song playing in the background. :D Shakin' down all the other fry for their progold. :D The adorable little thugs! :heart

you may want to keep an eye on biggles it looks like he is going to do something very very naughty. you may need to call the goldfish police to give biggles a talking to. lol they are very beautiful fish Imogen and you are a great fish mum so they will be fine and grow up big and strong

I like how they all have different unique colors and behaviors!

Thanks fishbreeder, I like that fact too.

They are so adorable, Imo! You are doing good! :D

Thanks Anette (Are you back now?)

Your tank looks very clean too. :heart

Thanks david. I scrub the sides a lot but I don't clean the back wall. Its covered in tiny spot algae :D

Rachel - those 'cigars' great idea- I can see them as those little freeze dried blood worms!

And daniel thanks for the nice comments :)

And a month later little fry Noddy got telescopes :rockon and is looking less like a pearl :hmm but is still Biggles' right hand man, never leaves his side..really extraordinairy. Here they are today at 4 months or so :

Noddygetseyes.jpg

And Stranger (the fry in my avator) is almost completely orange.

P1020308.jpg

P1020295.jpg:heart

Yay! Update pics! :happydance

They are looking truely wonderful Imogen :heart All thanks to your hard work, care and attention.

So, the Noddy mystery is solved! Does he have any pearlscale characteristics left anymore then?

Noddy and Biggles - best pals for life :exactly Strangers colour is so strong, cute eyes, she's adorable!

Edited by mrbumblebee

Thanks Alan. It's funny how Noddy changed so. He is still very round, time will still tell who the Dad was. I went away a few days and came back to find he had telescope eyes :o - so surprising. Like he was copying Biggles :rolleyes:

I went away a few days and came back to find he had telescope eyes :o - so surprising. Like he was copying Biggles :rolleyes:

:rofl

In that case he'll probably continue to morph until they look like identical twins! :D

i just loved ya tank, gee thats really beautiful. i dont tanks with no gravel or stuff in the bottom unless i c it here, thats just pretty

Oh those guys are sooooo cute! Someday I hope I can breed some goldies :-)

Chrissy

Im sorry I missed this Imo!! Your babies are flourishing! Gorgeous! You've done a great job! :heart

Imo they are so cute! I like Stranger. He/She has that sweet and innocent look down pat. Just like Wee Beastie does here, of course she's an absolute devil. She now spits rocks and water at me when I open the tank when the mood strikes her. :rofl

Oh Kat we missed you and Beastie :D Is she still on the kitchen counter banned from all playmates and other fishlife ;) ?

Oh those guys are sooooo cute! Someday I hope I can breed some goldies :-)Chrissy
Pearlscale babies would be soooo cute ;)
Im sorry I missed this Imo!! Your babies are flourishing! Gorgeous! You've done a great job! :heart
Thanks Erin. This thread is a little old now, I'll have to get more pics up soon :)