Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
IloveSpaceboy

Because I Can't Stop Myself...more Pictures! (nods)

Okay, so here are my babies without the flash or tank light. This is with the natural sunlight (producing the 94 degree weather outside) shining in and them basking in it.

Since he was absent from the last ones...Here's Godiva!

Hello, I'm feeling a little better already, so I thought I'd say hi.

Godiva-1.jpg

my fins are a little frayed and I don't like meds, so hopefully my water will help

Godiva2-1.jpg

me and my new friend Frankie...we all love him and he likes to follow us.

GodivaandFrankie.jpg

Frankie:

I'm a little ham, but I didn't want to make it easy on Mary, she kept getting 'tail' shots, lol

Frankie.jpg

Sparky:

I'm a black blob, I don't photograph too well...just the way I like it.

Sparky-9.jpg

Poe:

I'm camera shy, I'm the butterball of the group.

Poe-5.jpg

Poe3.jpg

Last but not least...Mars

I'M HUNGRY, GIVE ME FOOD!

Mars-8.jpg

Edit to add: Frankie is now officially Mars' shadow. I also think Frankie might be a girl...so three girls (sparky, frankie and poe) and two boys (godiva and mars). My goodness the 'baby' combinations that could occur in my tank. I could end up with some real freaks...lol. Chocolate Oranda/Telescope, how weird would that be?

Edited by IloveSpaceboy

Wow, Mars has changed again?

wow those are nice fish

they look good in sunlight :D

Wow, Mars has changed again?

Yeah a little. He's still losing some orange, and yet I swear I saw an orange spot on his side while I was taking pictures. I don't think he knows what he wants to do.

Thank you Ironman. They're all low-grade petstore fish, but I think they're pretty special.

Edited by IloveSpaceboy

I love them!! I need your camera too, takes such good shots! :D

Thanks. I, umm, like to think it's not really the camera...it's more my skill at photography. *coughit'sthecameracough*

Edited by IloveSpaceboy

Thanks. I, umm, like to think it's not really the camera...it's more my skill at photography. *coughit'sthecameracough*

:rofl:rofl

Of course it is, silly me! :D

Just for the record I'm not bad. My talent lies with still-life with a manual camera where I can develop the film myself, however. I've taken some pretty wicked photos. Digital just doesn't allow for much 'creative license'

I hear ya. The only thing I can say Im exceptional at taking photos of are flowers. They always look professional. Fish on the other hand.. not so much! :rolleyes:

they look great in the sunlight....i do have a video of my goldfish in the sun light but stupid youtube and photobucket would not load it :mad:

And by the way my goldfish are low grade too but they are still pretty cool through :D

and of corse i have great camera skills too... :rolleyes:

Edited by fishcrazy

UPDATE on Dante: He's fantastic! I finally found a fungal treatment that is amazing and he's not floaty anymore since I gave him some medicated food. He's been really good for about 48 hours, so, since he's lonely, I've put him in with the rest of them after doing a thorough body check. He's swimming around happy as can be. Sparky hasn't left his side.

This is the first time he's been in with Mars, Poe and Godiva (and Frankie). He's sticking to Sparky like glue. Poe seems to be afraid of him, lol. Dante is hungry. He hasn't had flake food in 3-4 days, and he isn't very fond of it.

I'll try and get some pictures of him later.

That sounds like good news congrats and :goodjob :

Edited by fishcrazy

Aw. I love them all....trying to pick a fave is hard...although Godiva is nice because I love Oranda's big wens. :) The pics came out great in the sunlight! My tank is not near a window, so I could never get those.

Wonderful, clear, sunny shots!

Godiva is beautiful huh?! You have many nice looking fishies :D

Thank you. Godiva is still fairly small (about 1 1/2 - 2 inches). He had a huge wen when I got him when he was barely an inch or so. It's even grown a bit which I didn't realize until these pictures. I have more pictures... probably put them in another post because I'm annoying like that.

Dante has decided to 'challenge' Mars. Dante lost, lol. Mars (the God of war) is probably about 2 times the size of Dante. Does anyone else have moors that are really feisty? Both Sparky and Dante have this 'big dog' personality about them.

:lol

looks like they have there little brawls :D

pics :please

They do have their little brawls. It's like a soap opera in my tank. Poe is still Mars' little sister. Godiva can get a little pushy when I give the treats. I just put some peas in there and Godiva kept pushing Poe out of the way. Mars saw this and would grab a pea and spit it out right in front of Poe, then head-butt Godiva when he tried to get it. It's really cute. Mars is such a good big brother.

New pics are posted in another thread.

Guest fish

Your pics are really great!!! Have you ever thought of photo publishing??

Wow, fish, that's an amazing compliment, I haven't ever thought of photopublishing. When I get the new tank set-up I'm going to try and tank fishy photos with my manual camera. All I have is black and white film, so I don't know how it's going to turn out. I'll probably try and get a few of the kitties with it too. I have to take a 'refresher course' to remember how aperture and all that work. Of course, it might just all come back when I pick up the camera.