Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ranchugirl

Update On My Oranda Fry

Guest dani

oh, you think its easy to tell koi male and female? if i start a thread with pics of my koi do you think you could tell me the sex of them?

They look wonderful Sharon! The big guy made me laugh...

Haha, yes I have been trying to keep up my German, I'll need it for grad school you would be suprised how many art history books are in German, and I'll need to pass a translation exam for my PhD, since I already rock at German (hardly but my grades make it look that way) I don't have take it for my master's so I want to keep my head in it so to speak

Anyway, so a red and white fish from west Florida? Know any good LFS around Tallahassee? I have yet to scout them out on my two trips down

Nah, Tallahassee so far isn't great with fish - unless I missed the really good fish stores. I wasn't too impressed at all, and kind of miss the south FL fish stores. They always had good quality somewhere, and 25+ stores to explore every week. I don't plan trips to Tallahassee just for fish, but when I go down there for something else I check them out. Funky, some places have fancy names, but when you come in, its nothing but a dump. :rolleyes:

Dani, you can post some pictures, yes - just to let you know, our koi are big (2ft and up), so they are fully mature, and it is easy to tell this time of year. Might not be so easy with younger fish. :)

Well, maybe that's for the best, I might need the money to I don't know..eat or something.. :rofl

Thanks Andrea!