Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jamisskat

My Guys Eating There Spinach

well i decided to try out the spinach and they loved it alittle too much i think :rofl heres a pic of them sharing the piece of spinach..

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x268/li...irl/005_5-1.jpg

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x268/li...agirl/004_4.jpg

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x268/li...agirl/003_3.jpg

heres my oranda eating it off the filter..

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x268/li...irl/002_2-1.jpg

hope you guys enjoyed!

the peach colored oranda was the one i nursed back to health. she had some sort of weird growth on her wen. thankfully her wen went UNdamaged..

Edited by jewels

:D Great pics! Your fish are really enjoying their snack!

:D Great pics! Your fish are really enjoying their snack!

thats for sure in that one pic they are sharing if only i could get my kids to share! :rofl

It looks like they really enjoyed it! It must have been fun for you to watch too! :D

Cool pics they sure love their spinach :heart

It looks like they really enjoyed it! It must have been fun for you to watch too! :D

it was hilarious! they chassed each other to get some :) one fish would have it then another would steal it away and it would be gone!

Edited by jewels

great pics once again. you seem to have a gift for taking great quality shots. mmmmm spinach

great pics once again. you seem to have a gift for taking great quality shots. mmmmm spinach

well, i duno about that(LOL) but my cam is very old im thinking its about 7 yrs old maybe older :blink: my mom gave it to me and really it has been a great camera even though i have to keep a rubberband over the battery part cuz my cat jumped on the counter and well it went crashing to the floor :o but it still works! :D

Cute pictures! Especially the 2nd one! :heart Your fish will grow as big and strong as Popeye (the sailor man!) :D

Cute pictures! Especially the 2nd one! :heart Your fish will grow as big and strong as Popeye (the sailor man!) :D

:rofl that was funny, i hope they get bigger! im thinking of upgrading to a 150gallon but im hoping maybe the 55gallon will be ok for awhile :)

I wish I hadn't said it now because I'm gonna have that theme tune stuck in my head for the rest of the evening now! :rolleyes::D

im thinking of upgrading to a 150gallon but im hoping maybe the 55gallon will be ok for awhile

You have 4 in the 55 gal, right? I don't see why they shouldn't grow strong and healthy until your next upgrade. I have 4 in a 50 gal and a couple of them seem larger than yours - they're all fine and I'm planning an upgrade this year too. As long as you have good filtration, perform regular water changes and generally take good care of them etc. there is no reason why they can't do well :)

Edited by mrbumblebee

oh, thats cool cuz i was wanting to wait a few more yrs to upgrade. were building a huge pond in the spring and thats going to be time and money consuming. i may even let my guys enjoy the pond in the spring-fall but bring them in when winter hits. we live in fla and we dont have much of a winter its hot one day cold the next. i lost a couple of fantails last winter cuz of the weather i think. i may just use my 2 55gallons to house them in the winter :) dunno yet just a thought? do you think that would stress them out too much?

wow yaaa pics very nice looks like they enjoyed there treat :D

Nice fish indeed - and I love how the oranda eats the spinach off of the filter intake. Can't get anything to waste now, can we? How come they like it just as much as I do? However, I like mine with cream... :D

Nice fish indeed - and I love how the oranda eats the spinach off of the filter intake. Can't get anything to waste now, can we? How come they like it just as much as I do? However, I like mine with cream... :D

:rofl no wasting here! :) the oranda seemed to have better control eating that way because it just stuck there :D

Julie, those pics are just priceless! :heart

Julie, those pics are just priceless! :heart

thankyou! it wasnt easy taking those shots :krazy: but i got a few good ones in :exactly

great pics :exactly

nice pics they really enjoy there greens

Jewles those pics were so adoreable! Especially the first one where all of them were hovering around the one piece of spinach!

I gotta try that in my tank now...

thank you for sharing!

thanks everyone! i forgot about this thread :rolleyes: