wow you have a very nice pond and nice fish everyone :bingo:

great pics everyone :D

the gang!

IMG_2891.jpg

one of my first San Diego

IMG_2737.jpg

Malibu is also one of the first, she's the Momma I think

may42007090.jpg

Lovely pond fishies Bluiis! Malibu is beautiful - love her eyes! :heart Great name too (the drink aint bad either - yum, Malibu and Pineapple juice! :yeah: )

Thanks Mr BB, yum yum!

In the begining we were going to name

all the fish after beaches.

Jaws and Optic, my little "freebie" rescues. :) Love 'em to death.

089-4Jun07.jpg

Well.....let's get started! because of small file sizes, I won't be able to do too many in one post.

i give up! no matter how small I make it, it's still too big. what i end up with is

stingy little postage stamps. :(

Edited by dickey's_assistant

Hey Dickey, where are you uploading your photos?

I've found pictures come out a better/normal size if you use an account on www.photobucket.com and link them from there. :)

Wonderful Pics everyone, it's great to see all your fishies!! :exactly

Here are a few more of my guys

Molly: Her real name is Molly-Wobble, and he's a whopping 8inch (nose to tail) She's the matriach in my tank, She takes no funny business from the young goldies and she's the first to say hello in the morning.

IMG_2350.jpg

Alan: He's my first ever goldie and i'll have had him for 2yrs in August. He's a gorgeous fish (despite having injured his eye) but he also knows he's gorgeous.

Beautifulal.jpg

Chris: Another shy tank mate who spends her time near the filter intake....Gobbling missed food! hee hee

IMG_0913.jpg

Guest myfourgoldies

This is such a nice thread and it is really nice to meet everyone's fishies

this first picture is of my girls Rusty is on top and Whitetail is on the bottom, Rusty is quite and shy, she follows Whitetail where ever she goes and becomes distressed if Whitetail trys to keep her away. Whitetail is rambuncious and silly, she loves to watch what you are doing and for the most part is good about her shadow but will become fed up and bully Rusty away once in a while

fish015.jpg

this next pic is of Littleone, as his name suggests he was the lilltest when we got him and has stayed little, he does not have pectoral fins but is the fastest swimmer of them all.

Unfortunatly may darling Nemo is next to impossible to get on film so I have no picture of him. I purchased all these fish four and a half years ago as tiny 1" feeder fish thinking they would not live very long, but much to my great joy they are healthy (Knocks on wood) and the most peaceful pets I have

fish005.jpg

Lovely fish everyone, what a great thread! I will post some of mine after I get my new camera! Now to decide which ones to show off.. :hmm

wow myfourgoldies they look so cool and well cared for :D:bingo:

Wow! More lovely fishies! :D

Peanuts - I really think I'm gonna have to do "a Frazer (Blue)" and fishknapp Molly-Wobble! :rolleyes: Adorable! :heart

Guest myfourgoldies

Thank you I adore them. The had babies three monthes ago and I plan to keep as many as possible I can't wait to see how they all go up :D

Thank you I adore them. The had babies three monthes ago and I plan to keep as many as possible I can't wait to see how they all go up :D

good luck pics please :bingo:

Here are my two fantails sam and frodo. have done a before and after pic of each fish. frodo is the orange and black fish and sam is the calico one. the top two pics are from april 2006 and the bottom two are from january 2007.

samandfrodocollage.jpg

I love the bubble backgrounds!!!! :yeah: A very nice way to frame your gorgeous guys.

Here is tasty:

(please excuse the algae. It looks worse than it really is due to the lighting and I'm cleaning tomorrow anyway.)

post-9535-1181494614_thumb.jpg

Here is poor little tasty when I first rescued him :o He was missing 1/2 of his tail and had numerous diseases. I guess He healed up pretty well.

Oh, and yes he is in a bowl for this pic. I had to put him in a 2 gallon bowl for 2 hours while I worked on some tank problems. The gravel was from another cycled tank.

post-9535-1181494845_thumb.jpg

And here is one more, the deceased sharky. He was my first goldfish and is so far my only goldfish casualty.

I lost him about 3 years ago due to some chronic gill problems, finrot, swim bladder and dropsy all at once! :o

At least it was a learning experience, right?

post-9535-1181495081_thumb.jpg

Anyway, that's all my goldfish. :D Hope you enjoyed.

I guess it took a little longer than I expected.

wow looks like tasty made an improve :D

tasty looks fantastic :bingo:

Ok here is the rest of the crew. A lousy pic from the pond!

Angus on the top and from the bottom Goldie, Gullmer and Comet, his offspring! :D

Picture1373.jpg

Wonderful pictures everyone!

Mrb LOL.

those are really nice pics everyone :D

Awesome pics everyone! I had alot of fun going thru and seeing them all! I especially liked the pond fish.

Lemme see if I can find any old pics of past fishies as Daisuke has about 8 already on the pic forum...