Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shawneesgoldie

New Hood

Wow its gorgeous! Your husband is very handy! :D

:D Looks great Shawna! :exactly

very nice so how many fish do u have in there also can we get pics of all the goldies :D

Thanks Everyone . My husband also bult Hoods for my 30 and 20 when I had them up He is so talented .

Fred I have just the regular lights that came with the tank they are sitting on top of the glass top just under the hood .I do need new bulbs because one is brighter then the other.

Fishcrazy I have 7 right now with one in a qt tank so there will be eight. I have been trying to take pics of them but my camera dosn't want to cooperate or its the fish im not sure . Ill keep trying

Thanks Everyone . My husband also bult Hoods for my 30 and 20 when I had them up He is so talented .

Fred I have just the regular lights that came with the tank they are sitting on top of the glass top just under the hood .I do need new bulbs because one is brighter then the other.

Fishcrazy I have 7 right now with one in a qt tank so there will be eight. I have been trying to take pics of them but my camera dosn't want to cooperate or its the fish im not sure . Ill keep trying

wow 8 are you going to add any more? :D

Wow! It looks great Shawna! It really sets off the cabinet/stand nicely. Great job, well done Shawna's husband! :D

it looks really nice :)

:) Looks fantastic!

Wow. Very Lovely. It gives the tank a more polished look doesnt it? Just like everyone else has said I agree you have a really talented Hubby.

Fabulous! I wish I could get my honey to do something like that!