Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vmlola

New Lionheads!

:) Tried to get some good pics of the two new Lionheads I got last week. Its hard as they are in a 52 gal. dark blue Rubbermaid tub, but it was a little easier during the water change this morning, with shallow water.

This guy's name is :heart "Wes", hes a Tancho Lionhead. About 5 in long. He has a set of cheeks on him already.

IMG_0867-1.jpg

IMG_0861-1.jpg

This is :heart "Chad", hes a Red/White Lionhead, about 6 in long. I just loved the red going down the middle of his face, makes him look like he has a good size nose on him.

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

They both seem to have some more head growth coming in, I think their heads will become very full. I hope to move them outside under the patio soon.

:heart they're so cute. those cheeks makes you wan to pinch them, (sorry! :peeka ) Edited by love-rabbit-fish

Gimme them both they are sooooooo cute :heart Its fishnapping time :D

what cuties they are! :heart they have a nice wen :exactly

Wow, those are some chubby cheeks. I love the little white lionhead in there too. I especially like Chad. Now I really want my new fish :druel

I saw 'New Lionheads' and thought "Aww, some cute petstore lionheads" then I saw it was you who posted and I contemplated not coming in here because I knew they would be gorgeous and the type of fish I'll never have.

Well, here I am, and I was right. They are SO CUTE! Where on earth do you get these gorgeous fishies. I love all mine, but geez I would love a great quality looker like yours.

gotta love chubby and cheeky all rolled up together :heart:heart

very nice looks like people are going to come to steal them (wait for me guys) :D

Edited by fishcrazy

:) Thanks guys! I put up a barbed wire fence around them to stop the "Fish Napping"! :rofl

If barbed wire is all you've got they'll be at my place in no time ;)

If barbed wire is all you've got they'll be at my place in no time

:rofl:rofl , Did I mention my attack Pug Ally and my couch potatoe Arwen???(AKA Weenie) and she lives up to her nickname if her bark doesn't scare you to death.

Guest myfourgoldies

Those cheeks are the best I just want to pinch them and kiss their heads :rofl

If barbed wire is all you've got they'll be at my place in no time

:rofl:rofl , Did I mention my attack Pug Ally and my couch potatoe Arwen???(AKA Weenie) and she lives up to her nickname if her bark doesn't scare you to death.

:rofl I have strategies to thwart them off as well. It's called the 'Attack Cat Pepper' she'll hiss and both parties will run the opposite directions of each other, thereby leaving the tank unguarded, muahahaha. You will never be able to stop me! *evil laugh*

Seriously though, the are adorable.

Holy crap they are so adorable I almost can't stand it! Look at those cheekies! :D:heart

Never seen such big fat cheeks..so funny and cute. They remind me of puppies :heart Congrats to you :D

Your fish are great! Such pretty coloring :blink::blink:

They are so cute :heart especially I like Chad

Edited by small_ranchu

:) Thanks everyone. They are sure active. They act like they own the tub. I have added a few more rocks, small ones, and a piece of driftwood , which only drifts, which I have attached a nice size silk plant to and they seem to like getting under it, so it will make for a nice shady place when moved outside.

Wes and Chad will be very happy when you move them outdoors. The red cap on Wes will get a nice, deep red glow, and Chad should get a little darker too.