Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panzz

Ok.. Ok... So Now I Got Eggs Too!

Hi everyone!! so ye.. today morning I woke up to see my fishes and was thinking what are they trying to find and eat?? and saw some of my males chasing the female Oranda and later.. I knew there must be eggs, but thought they should have all been eaten by now... BUT NO! there were still about a dozen or more of them left!! :krazy: on one of my plants!! and I was so happy!! I got the plants with the eggs on another tank already, and I don't really think I could get much pics of the eggs as they are small.. but will try!

so I think it is either a ryukin oranda mix!! or

a pure oranda breed!! I will post the mother's photo later.( I still don't really know who is the father.)

Well, well love is in the air! Sounds like you need a fishy paternity test too! :D

I think that if you "see" a "few" eggs on the plants, you may be suprised as to just how many are really there!

Congratulations!

:)

Congrats Panzz.... :exactly love is in the air :)

Congrats, how exciting! Keep us updated. :D

congrats! gosh must be something in the water huh? :rofl everyone has babies around here! good luck with them can you see any clear eggs yet?

congrats! gosh must be something in the water huh? :rofl everyone has babies around here! good luck with them can you see any clear eggs yet?

haha yes!! only just a few..though. but better than nothing!

i know where your comming from i only found 5 good eggs. but hey a few are better than none :) good luck with them i hope everything goes well!

EVERYONE! lol the eggs have hatched!! much earlier than expected!! hahaha I think it is because I live in the tropical region that is why my tank's temperature is slightly higher.. so the eggs hatched faster too...!

anyway I got a pic of the eggs, (not the fry) it is very blur but just thought of posting it anyway as you somehow still can see something!

39ed90e82272ce96af9a04d63834ed2e.jpg

congrats! where do u live? im in fla so the weather here played a big part in my eggs hatching early also. its been in the 80's here. how many do u have? :)

I live in Singapore which is like just above the equator! haha I realized I actually have around 20 or more !!

:) Congrats! As I've just gone through it myself,I know how excited you must be feeling. :)

I figured you might have more than you thought! You may spot still more as they become free swimming! I never cease to be amazed at how many little fish can come out of what looks to be just a few eggs. The good ones are often so clear or hidden that you can miss them!

Congratulations! You will have to keep us posted on their development! :)

as I was looking at them just now! I saw some of them already trying to swim!! well... they swam up and then in circles and drop back down again.. hahaha anyway I am going down to my LFS tmr to get those brine shrimp eggs!

i need to use your camera! so i can take pics of mine. my little guys are swimming around the tank and eating good. i even seen some pooping already.lol) ive been so caught up in these little guys i need to clean my house! im going to try to take pixs over the weekend and if anything even a fuzzy pic ill post it.

hahaha now I have another thing to think about, where should my grown up fishes go!?! I can't keep them all you know! well... if I only I could send them overseas, I believe I can find many good homes for them in countries like USA and UK.

Edited by Panzz

hi everyone !! look I got one photo of my baby fishes!! they have grown to a visible size already!! but I think it is quite blur so I circled out the part where they are most visible for everyone to see.

these are just some of the fry the others are on the floor and totally not visible in the camera so I decided to just take the few that are swimming around.

b4afed22844eacd51706092993f472da.jpg

Guest Cockatielluver

Wow!!seems like everything is going smoothly!!Good luck!!where's the picture of mum!!??

haha ya !! sorry for the delay here are the pics of the mother!!

she is very special by the way...

look this is her colors on the right(pls don't mind the algae behind I am trying to get something such as snails to clean those up.XD)

9f8b833e5dafbc098121460169d52636.jpg

and this is her left side colors

62f67bd61a8e00b46ad01e98cdd333ce.jpg

wow, the mom's color is superb... Hope babies has the same color... ;)

thx everyone! the fry are all very much visible already! so I think I am going to try to take some photos of them very soon!