Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
small_ranchu

My Ranchu

Wow! nice fish. I wish I could take the ryukin, very nice!

very nice!! hahahaha and I just realize there are many more ppl getting new ranchus haha and they are all so nice! :exactly

You do really well with your ranchu Fred and now have quite a collection. My favorite is the white and orange with the red wen. He has a very unique tail coloring- just gorgeous :heart .

I love your tricolour ranchu! Is the black pretty stable or is he starting to lose it? I saw one at the Fish Sempai I really liked but I couldn't justify to myself spending $425.00 for him!!! Still, I can drool over his picture. :D

Angela

LOL the one in his executive collection? Man I wanted that one too! We could have split him! :rofl

Man those are some stunning fish! I had no idea you were hiding such beauties! That calico one is well wow...What bright colors! The black one is too cute. I've been dying for a ranchu and a lionhead, I'm holding out until the Spring when The Fish Sempai gets his shipment in. Okay well I'm trying anyways!

Edited by Katalyst

Wow! nice fish. I wish I could take the ryukin, very nice!

Thanks...

very nice!! hahahaha and I just realize there are many more ppl getting new ranchus haha and they are all so nice!

oh yeah, have you seen my new ranchu yet?

You do really well with your ranchu Fred and now have quite a collection. My favorite is the white and orange with the red wen. He has a very unique tail coloring- just gorgeous

Thanks Imogen. He is my fav as well.

Man those are some stunning fish! I had no idea you were hiding such beauties! That calico one is well wow...What bright colors! The black one is too cute. I've been dying for a ranchu and a lionhead, I'm holding out until the Spring when The Fish Sempai gets his shipment in. Okay well I'm trying anyways!

Thanks my friend. I would memorized the characteristic of show fish now. So I can choose best of the best when fish Sempai get new fish.

haha. I got him from Tommy

I've seen that breeder mentioned here before. Do you have a link? I'd like to see what he has. :)

Angela

Thanks for the link to Tommy's. He's got some beautiful fish! :)

Angela

Beautiful fish Fred. I really like the black ranchu with the orange underneath. The ryukin is very stunning too.

:blink: Wow! You have a lovely collection of Ranchu now Fred, they are all beautiful! :heart You must be so happy with them :exactly

Thanks Jon and Mr.B

Angela, I am sorry I didn't return to you on time.. :D

They are so gorgeous! Me want ryukin! :D

You keep posting pics of the calico just to torture me aren't you! :rofl What a beauty!

Angela

They are so gorgeous! Me want ryukin!

come, get it buddy. :D

You keep posting pics of the calico just to torture me aren't you!

:rofl3

Mind if I copy your pics to find one like it? I hate to be a copy cat but I'd been looking for one that colour before I even saw yours. Presently I have a mostly white calico, a mostly blue calico, an orange and white and a chocolate. I thought one with red, yellow and black markings would be a nice addition. (eventually, I'll learn how to take some pictures that aren't blurry that I can post; you take great pictures by the way!) Maybe Tommy's can find me one. :) Do they ship to Canada?

Angela

Mind if I copy your pics to find one like it? I hate to be a copy cat but I'd been looking for one that colour before I even saw yours. Presently I have a mostly white calico, a mostly blue calico, an orange and white and a chocolate. I thought one with red, yellow and black markings would be a nice addition. (eventually, I'll learn how to take some pictures that aren't blurry that I can post; you take great pictures by the way!) Maybe Tommy's can find me one. smile.gif Do they ship to Canada?

Don't worry. You can copy the pic :) . Why don't you send an email to Tommy? He has contact info on his site. When you search for a quality goldfish (or special color one), just be patient.

Don't worry. You can copy the pic . Why don't you send an email to Tommy? He has contact info on his site. When you search for a quality goldfish (or special color one), just be patient.

Thanks! I'll email him. I've learned to be very patient with my goldfish choices. I have a 90 gallon tank that I only plan to put 5 goldfish in. This has forced me to be very selective when looking for ranchus. However, do you think putting 6 in would be pushing it? I saw a really nice spangled calico on The Fish Sempai's website. :D

Angela

Putting 6 should be ok, but I will do a lot of water change. 70% twice a week.

With 5 fishes, I am doing 50% in weekday and 70% in weekend.. I am learning how to press brake instead of gas... :D

you really should have reserved some of these pics for Pic of the Week... they'd be shoo-ins for the top spot practically every time.

Wow, you do alot of water changes! I do 40% once a week and my water parameters are always perfect. Mind you I have a 10 gallon sump filter on my tank, an aquaclear, and a submersible. Maybe the amount of biological filtration the sump provides is what is keeping the tank so stable! Perhaps I should stick to 5 fish instead of flirting with potential disaster! :blink:

Angela