Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Frusciante

I Went Broke But I Don't Care.

what a peaceful corner!

So true, I could imagine just crashing on the floor and listening to some music. :9

A great new tank and new fish - Beany is very cute. I love lionheads and I love bristle markings - Beany has both. Why did you call him/her Beany?

Beany is too sweet! :heart

that's a nice roomy tank! your fish are lucky!

Guest avalon

Awww cute fishy and I want your tank LOL

Nice tank! I love your fishy, he's adorable. Congrats, but beware they are addictive... :rofl

Guest tragicspacepixie

i know this post was from a few months ago, but i just saw it so i figure i'd chime in. beautiful tank setup! and... i love tori amos, had to comment on the poster :)

i know this post was from a few months ago, but i just saw it so i figure i'd chime in. beautiful tank setup! and... i love tori amos, had to comment on the poster :)

Tori loves my fish, too. :D

what a peaceful corner!

So true, I could imagine just crashing on the floor and listening to some music. :9

A great new tank and new fish - Beany is very cute. I love lionheads and I love bristle markings - Beany has both. Why did you call him/her Beany?

I call him Beany (guessing that he's a he, not sure yet) because I thought he looked like a pinto-bean when I saw him.

Also, Beany has a broken right pectoral fin, so he's under strict supervision as of right now. I saw him stuck to the side of one of my Penguin 350's and his pectoral is pink and sore. Poor little guy, I'll get him back into shape, though. :D

Congratulations! Your new tank is lovely. Sometimes, you just have to "go for it". I'm sure that the fishies are appreciatively clapping their fins. :)

Your signature graphic is great too. :goldfish:

Thanks, I'm a graphic designer/illustrator and that's an illustration I did of an oranda. I'm thinking about posting a detailed illustration of goldfish anatomy that I worked on for a month or two. It's the most detailed illustration I've seen of just goldfish, so I feel it'd be really helpful for those identifying problems with their fishes fins or organs.

Wait, my research was already approved! Yay! Thanks to whoever approved it. :D

Beany is a beautiful fish and your tanks are both wonderful. I would love to see how they look now