Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
glitterfish

Omg Eggs!

:D Yes I do feel like doing that! Feels good to have gotten them to 2 weeks. Here's to 2 more! :D

Here they are at 2 weeks guys! :heart

2weekoldfry.jpg

2weekoldfry1.jpg

Thanks Fred! :heart

:rofl What cute little buggers!!! I tried to take some pics,but all I saw were blurs.As for the tank they'll go in ,who knows???? I have quite a few that can handle the odd one or two fish.Glad to see yours all doing so well. :exactly

Soooooo cute! What fun it must be to look after them and see them grow :exactly Good luck with them Erin :D

Thanks Devs and MrB!

:D

I just now saw this post and I am SO excited for you! My giants keep threatening to breed but I have yet to see any eggs. I don't think I am ready for fry yet anyway, but you never know, it sounds like fun!

Congrats on the babies. :-)

Thanks Jen! :D It is tremendously exciting but they need a lot of space before long so Im stressing about that! :thud

craigslist, baby! ;) there's always tons of listings for aquariums on there!

but man oh man, after reading your entire thread, i'm so anxious! i'm worried that our eggs won't hatch, and i'm scared that we may have taken wrong steps, and the list of worries go on!!! omg, can you imagine how bad i'd be if I was the one that was pregnant??? :rofl

:rofl

I am actually picking up a tank from Craigslist on Sunday! :D

I was worried too!! But Im sure youre doing fine. :)

it works! and i'm so happy for you!!

:D Thanks Aleiah! :heart

:) Congrats on the new tank. 55 gal huh, lots of room for your babies. Love the video. Works great.

;) Thanks Lola. I am looking forward to moving them into it in a couple weeks. :)

Wow, your fry really look great!! You're doing such a terrific job with them. They will love their new home.

I just love the updates!! :exactly

Thanks Fantailfan! :) I appreciate you checking in now and again. :)

erin your fry look great they have grown so fast :exactly you are doing a great job with them :) I might be up in nyc next week end maybe we can meet up :) and i can see them

hi erin! how are the babies doing today? i'm so eager to get to the office that i'm waking htb up 30 min earlier! hahah!!! :D

i saw black dots last night, so i know i'm going to have to start setting up the bigger tank asap... so i was wondering where i can find a filter like yours. i went to mmm last night, and i'm going to try a lfs later today...

Your video looks great. I guess my fishes are making eggs for second round as well.

Your video looks great. I guess my fishes are making eggs for second round as well.

congrats! best of luck to you again! :)

i saw black dots last night, so i know i'm going to have to start setting up the bigger tank asap... so i was wondering where i can find a filter like yours. i went to mmm last night, and i'm going to try a lfs later today...

I found mine online actually. At bigalsonline.com but you should be able to find them in pet stores. They're called sponge filters.

The babies are doing great! I think they want lunch. :)

Congrats Fred!! I hope you get some fertilized ones this time! :heart

you're fishes look pretty Erin. I want to post some pictures of my goldfish. However, I could not take my goldfish pictures because they move so fast. :)

Thank you David! :) And you could always try to take a few shots of your goldies(and the whole tank please!), I get maybe one good one out of 20 pictures! :rofl