Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
l_lds2006

42 Fry

heya everyone! as of today 42 fry have hatched out of most recent spawning that happened on the 18th i can see their eyes and slight movement I didnt post up right away as I did previously before i figured i would wait to see what would happen if they where going to hatch and all luckily so far so good now i know i'm in for the rough ride of raising them and seeing if they survive the critical trials that a gf fry goes through

Congrats on the fry Jillian.Keep us posted on how they all grow.With pics please :yeah:

Congrats on the fry Jillian.Keep us posted on how they all grow.With pics please :yeah:

thanks blue and will do they are way too small right now to take photo's lol i dont have the cam equip i used to have to actually get a good quality photo of them at the moment i miss the old type camera by nikon and so fourth they dont make cams like they used too

:heart Oh, how cool for you! I hope everything goes well this time. You are going to have your hands full thats for sure.

Keep us posted!

i miss the old type camera by nikon and so fourth they dont make cams like they used too

They do, you just have to do your homework. Try http://www.dpreview.com/

Congrats on the school of fry.

:) Well see,that didn't take long now did it? :rofl

Congrats,and can't wait to hear more about them. :exactly

Congrats! I hopen everything goes well! It is so fascinating to rise fry! :D

thanks every one no devs it didnt take that long lol they got busy lol i saved the eggs i could it seems that this crazy weather it really making them go nuts not to mention that they are well fed lol they are lil oinkers these fish it will be interesting to see what they look like the features and so fourth i know mommy is oranda but not too sure on the daddy yet but an update on i can see their spines already not attached to walls yet but i do see them moving around this is really cool how fast they have developed since yesterday

daniel thanks for that link on the cams i'm going to have to definitely get me one of those guys i seen the Nikon D2Xs Digital SLR Camera it is like $4700 but great investment nothing like those types of cams i'm very tempted :rofl course my hubby would prob divorce me :rofl

Edited by Jillian

daniel thanks for that link on the cams i'm going to have to definitely get me one of those guys i seen the Nikon D2Xs Digital SLR Camera it is like $4700 but great investment nothing like those types of cams i'm very tempted :rofl course my hubby would prob divorce me :rofl

You can get a very good digital camera for a reasonable price if you do a little research. Like 1/10th the price of that Nikon.

I used to be a freelance professional photographer, and this camera's little brother (5MP vs 7MP) works great for me now:

http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/store...000000000005702

You can see pics I took with it at http://www.beancurdturtle.com

Cool, Jilian - little, well anticipated cute fry!! Congratulations! Now, keep those buggers fed, although you'll be very busy for a while. Cute sweet things! :heart

Cool, Jilian - little, well anticipated cute fry!! Congratulations! Now, keep those buggers fed, although you'll be very busy for a while. Cute sweet things! :heart

Thanks Andrea it is official one of the fry are fully hatched looked like the egg sack is almost completely gone it is a big fry too length wise wasnt there lastnight i checked this morning and there it was the rest are still absorbing their egg sacks but it is cool looking

Edited by Jillian