Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
blinky000

My 6 Month Old Baby

hia everyone, this is a pic of my goldie baby inventively named baby. s/he is my last surviving baby from all the batches last june. s/he is about an inch big at the moment and lives with my 3 bubble eyes and panda oranda.

post-13-1072004768.jpg

thanks, s/he is growing so fast at the moment because of being in with the others. s/he has been in that tank with them for about 2 months and has grown about 1/2 an inch since then!

about an inch

soo cute !!! I hope to have some fishy babies one day. with my luck all of them are either all males or all females. lol

Guest starsmom

So cute! I hope my one lonely fry Lucky makes it, he/she is still hanging in there!

Laura

as far as i know s/he is just a normal goldie, should be bright orangy red when s/he get his/her colour. i will try and get a pic of mum and dad up for you. i was hoping he was going to be the offspring of my japaniese shub but he doesnt look calico at all like some of his bros and sisters were but they died :( hes getting on a bit now and i was hoping i could get a few of his children to step into his shoes when he goes (for sentimental value)

Guest Flipper

Very cute. Ive got 6 surviving babies now. The four in the bottom tank seem to be growing daily and so are their egos. Now swimming in amongst the kois the little daredevils. Koi dont seem too bothered by them, just give them the occasional chase!

Guest Dark Faerie

aww s/he is cute my fsh larry looks the same