Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
l_lds2006

One Of My Eggs Hatch It Is So Tiny

woohoo one of my eggs hatched it is so tiny i had to squint to see it but it is there and alive i see a few other eggs that look like they are getting ready to hatch the fry is still attached to the egg sack and is hanging at the bottom of the tank

Yay babies.Way to go Jillian.Its time to party

thanks frazer i got babies man talking about straining your eye sight :rofl so small too but wow it is amazing how fast they develop in that egg wondering what it will look like if it is the ryukins & oranda or the ranchu and oranda will be fun to wait and see

Edited by Jillian

:newfish Babies! Yay, how exciting!

Congrats, so are you a "Goldfish Grandma"? I guess thats what you would be called. :rofl

:rofl @ goldfish grandma i'm just hyped that one hatched i was almost giving up hope there hmmm it is going to be one weird looking fish but i'm glad that :newfish hatched

Congrats! Yes they are very tiny in the beginning! :D

Oooh! :D Good Luck!

Congrats Jillian... :D

How are the fry doing now?

well they havent attached to the wall the ones that are in the other tank yet but seem to be doing good i'm cleaning my main tank lol to see if there are any fry in it from before i discovered that the spawning started cause i have a gravel bottom so if possible there may be fry hiding in there praying as my gf really dont mess with the gravel will let you know if i find any alive there is always that possibility

Edited by Jillian

not yet fred :( just the same i dunno maybe in a few days cant understand why they havent attached themselves the walls of the tank yet :blink:

Edited by Jillian

woo hoo.. congrats on the fry!!