Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
l_lds2006

The New Eggs

hey here is a pic of the gf eggs top view phew so many eggs

PC021205.jpg

Edited by Jillian

hiya everyone i figured i would get a better pic of the eggs i tried to get as close up as i could i warned ya's they laid lots of eggs :rofl they where busy beavers

PC021207.jpg

PC021208.jpg

PC021206.jpg

Congrat Jillian !!! I am waiting for that day as well.

Fred it was so darn shocking my chocolate oranda she was big as a anything i just thought she was fat then last night we had a rainy weather and it was cold next thing ya know this morning i wake up turn on the light and she aint fat no more i was like huh and then was like oh my god then the 2 males were chasing her my ranchu the black one and my ryukin then i quickly removed them from the tank into another tank as i knew the first thing the other fish would do would eat the eggs and i thought that there were eggs on the corner of my tank but it turned ot they where only air bubble so did some checking and i only found 7 eggs from the first batch on the fake bamboo plant luckily i found them from the first batch and i said oh what the hey i'll try to raise fry so put them into my other tank then i just let them have fun spawning and that is the result i have seen the tiny lil black dots already it will come fred that day will come i never expected them to spawn in december but strange things do happen this weather has been wacky so the gf must think it is spring

Edited by Jillian

Hi Jillian, I've just merged both your topics to keep them all in one thread...

Wow, there's a lot there and I can't wait to see pics of them when they hatch :D

hiya jen thanks i know thats alot of eggs i know what i'll do if i get a really nice amount of fry that survive and i raise i will offer them to the ppl here @ koko's as i know they would be well taken care of i'm really curious to know what they are going to look like i think it is fun for the waiting but i know i am definitely going to go :krazy: thank god they are finished i hope! as they are just acting normal and i put them back into the main tank i do think my female ranchu is going to have her moment as well as she looks the same way my oranda looked and my male ranchu has his breeding stars big time and i dont know what i am going to do :krazy: