Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
l_lds2006

My F Choco Oranda And Male Ryukin Spawned

i just witnessed my female chocolate oranda and male ryukin spawn my god it was amazing wow orakins that should be neat i hope they hatch as there are alot

You got eggs??? Exciting! You have to separate them from parents immediately, or the parents will eat them!!!

Yay congrats on the babies.Separate the babies and we all look forward to fry pics in anticipation.

:) How exciting! Did you get the eggs out? Hope you get some fry! And hope we get pics when you do!!!! :heart

oh i seperated them from the folks real quick as i had gotten the breeding net just in time there are hundreds of eggs oh my god i'm curious what they will loook like i will post pics up as i took some pics of the eggs i'm going to video the next spawning as it continues

:) I'm sorry Jillian,as I just got your message.My computer was on,but I was changing water out. :rolleyes:

As you've allready seperated them,I would look over all the breeding forum threads,just so you can get an idea of what you're up against here.My Oranda spewed eggs everywhere,but but the time that i saw them,there were only about 5 or 6 on a plant leaf. I seperated them,and slowly watched the eggs turn to fungus.It was my work week,and at some point I decided that I needed to empty out the tank,and that's when I found little Won Ton. :rofl One goldfish egg ended up hatching,and he lived to tell about it. :D It was a thrill for me to watch,but alot of worry and work. :krazy: Good luck with your eggs. :)

:D Here's Won Ton :heartDSCF6765.jpg

tis ok devs at first i only found 7 eggs in the tank on my bamboo plant in main this was after i discovered that my one choco oranda looked rather slimmer then usual and then i saw the chasing behavior by the 2 males so i seperated them into another tank then i decided to check for eggs org i thought that were eggs in my org post were air bubbles then i was like ok lets look on the plants and so fourth then those where the first eggs found then i called hubby told him go get a breeding net now he came back and well and behold i got a few hundred fry eggs now :krazy::rofl i highly doubt a few hundred fry eggs would hatch but then again that would be just my luck :rofl

checked on eggs they all have black dots oh i am oh so :nana:rockon every single one of the eggs oh my now i guess we just wait and see when they hatch which i believe it is the time anywhere between 48-72 hrs :) oh i am so hype

Well, how are the eggs/fry? :)

they are doing good but they still didnt hatch yet i do see they are developing though

wow this is so exciting jillian! cant wait to see pics of the eggs and fry! keep us posted every step of the way!

:) Each time I look at this thread I feel like an expecting parent walking around the L&D waiting room!

This is so exciting! :heart

Any signs yet :unsure: Mon the fish babies :D

wow this is so exciting jillian! cant wait to see pics of the eggs and fry! keep us posted every step of the way!

katmad here is a link to the eggs pics i'm hoping that they hatch soon

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...showtopic=54691

Any signs yet :unsure: Mon the fish babies :D

not yet frazer hopefully they will hatch soon

Edited by Jillian

Congrat Jillian!!! Have you prepare food for them? Is it time to do it yet?

hiya fred thanks they havent hatched yet :blink: not that i am aware of i have been checking frequently to see if i spot any hatched fry

Edited by Jillian